Harvesting Blocks

Hello all,

So I have roughly 25k vested and have been harvesting for some time now. I’ve earned 3 blocks thus far and my first two blocks were valued at 6 xem each, but my last block I harvested was worth 309 xem and I haven’t harvested any blocks since? Does anyone know what could be the reasoning be hind this? Also, I checked my nanowallet to make sure my delegated harvesting was still active and I noticed it had quit so I changed nodes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Alexander

There is no “block reward” in NEM, only transaction fees are harvested.
When the node you are harvesting on is restarted, it does not harvest for you any more.

Sorry I got confused with another crypto I’ve invested in, but since the node I was on isn’t apparent in the list of nodes anymore should I just pick a new node to harvest from? I don’t understand how I went from receiving 6 to 309 and now to nothing at all

You earn transaction fees if you solve a block. Sometimes there are blocks with 0 fee and sometimes you get lucky and hit a block with a large fee. The more NEM you have delegated, the higher the chance of hitting a block