Harvesting coins profitabele?

Any idea how many coins you can earn through harvesting? Let’s say if you have around 10.000 vested

Impossible to forecast. With 10k vested you’ll hit very few blocks but if you’re lucky you’ll hit some with a lot of txs fee in them. Or you won’t be lucky and they’ll be empty. Like I said, impossible to tell. With 10k vested, it’s most likely not worth runing your won node though.

ive bagged 30 in a couple weeks. yes currently, its really only small. however, once the price goes to new ath’s the value of the coins, however small they may be will be worth more. so for instance, if im making a 50 per month, and then a year down the road, that is 500 per month, well then, it will speak for itself. then that 500 goes to over 1k because of fees, and now my 10k is probably 15k and now i have more vested, which in turn, nets more reward, . to think that not having even a 10k node being worth it? those would be fools words lol.

I’m not sure how much You’d need to call it profitable, but the way I see it I’ll at least make a little and cover my transaction fees so I harvest.

i disagree . when the transactions start numbering in the millions. i will have almost a gurantee of harvesting blocks on a daily basis. but when that does happen, the harvester will be worth millions. so in itself , its not a bad idea to hold onto a harvester.