Harvesting on Mosaic

Friends, please help with the information!
The documentation says - any released mosaic asset has all the properties of XEM.
But I could not find anything about creating a super node on a mosaic, not XEM.
The question is: am I really able to create a super node on the mosaic and “mine” harvest the assets, use personal PoI of my mosaic? (If in theory the mosaic has all the features of the main coin of XEM.)

Those. I create a mosaic for 100,000,000 NNN, and I need them to work like XEM.
10 000 NNN I put on a super-node and collect a mosaic according to the logic of XEM.

This question is very important for me.
Who knows, please answer, thx.

The significance of the existence of SuperNode is to maintain the network of NEM.
In order to maintain, we have limited XEM paid to those who contributed to maintaining the network.

The SuperNode administrator has some aspect that it is doing because it is profitable, but I am thinking that I want you to operate and manage it with such enthusiasm as a member of the manager who is supporters of NEM’s network originally.

Based on these facts, what is a super node in a mosaic? Why do not you think about it again.

Thanks for the answer, I’ll think about it.

NEM network support is beneficial to all of us.
I would like to release a mosaic where my friends will be interested in supporting the network, but at the same time getting a reward for harvesting mosaics.

1 Like

XEM is also one of Mosaic in NEM.
There are various ways to publish Mosaic and generate something, but it is also possible to do it by Native function of NEM, not as a solution.

I will introduce it as an example. These settings are done when mosaic is issued.
In NEM, Mosaic issuer can set levy.
It is possible to levy a certain mosaic (usually XEM many) against the transmission of tokens. (Fixed levy)
It is also possible to levy by the amount of token transmission. (Percentile levy)
The levy mosaic will be sent to the issuer.

1 Like

It’s gorgeous! Lovely API NEM and I use it for native functions.
Developed a bridge between the mosaic of NEM and computer games on sidechain, left to release a mosaic.
I have some gaps in the knowledge of technology NEM, despite the extensive knowledge of the blockchain.

Thx very mathch you friend for info!

I hope now puzzles in my mosaic will be formed correctly.

1 Like