Help - LYL coins purchased not showing in NanoWallet

Hello,

Please bear with me regarding my problem with LYL coins / NanoWallet

first picture

• shows my android app NEM Wallet account
  • shows the dashboard wherein a transaction was made 9/3/2018… it was
    actually a completed transfer of LYL coins that I’ve purchased since ICO…
    another transaction done by one of your telegram admins wherein he transferred
    .05 XEM to my account while troubleshooting this predicament

second picture - shows a verified successful transaction using explorer.ournem.com

third picture - this shows my desktop client NanoWallet wherein since the time
that transaction was confirmed until latest timestamp at bottom right corner
shows that I’m not seeing my LYL nor the XEM transferred into my account

Note the following:

• node is green, have tried different nodes for many number of times
  • tried re-downloading the NanoWallet client app, even the 32bit version
  • tried and retried importing wallet file and/or creating a wallet using private key
  • up until the time of this writing, nothing shows…

It seems that I’m the only one experiencing such a problem. I’m not a newbie nor
am I technologically challenged. However this problem is not only frustrating but
is testing mypatience as well.

Kindly advise as to what else must I need to do. Thanks

Same thing happened to me last 12/3 when I received my LYL. What I did is I re-signed up with private key. I was thinking this might refresh my wallet, and luckily it worked. Now I have my LYL displaying in my desktop wallet.

Hello
Please check if addresses matches.
In mobile wallet address can be found when you click QR button on bottom of view.
If nanowallet address can be found when you click Account in top navigation.

Yes address does match as you can see in the screenshots…

Also tried re-installing, re-setup using a saved wallet file as well as using the private key…

Also tried this in another computer/pc/laptop…

It seems my NEM address is cursed or something…

Tried that at least 3 times everyday since LYL was sent… each and every day to be exact until today…

What node are you using?

tried a lot of nodes, changed different nodes from here -> https://nemnodes.org/nodes/

Could you please use hugealice.nem.ninja ?
Click green circle in top right corner and put manually this node in input.

Please give screenshot from your select node view cause I can’t believe :slight_smile:

Using hugealice.nem.ninja doesn’t even connect… tried last night until this morning…
other nodes connect fairly well… 2nd screenshot is using node 150.95.213.212

@icarusjun 150.95.213.212 is totally not up to date. Please look at https://nemnodes.org/nodes/ It’s 1323165 but it should be now 1556208 block height.

Please use one of nodes which are up to date: https://nemnodes.org/nodes/

Also please provide screenshot from available nodes on list “Nodes list”.

PROBLEM SOLVED - the culprit was a parental control filter installed in the laptop…

@icarusjun
lol ok :slight_smile:

Please Help!

im in the same situation. my lyls are not showing up in the wallet

Answered here

icasrusjun, I thought you could not see you mosacis on the android wallet ? not the laptop ? I xferred some mosaics to my android wallet and like you I see the XEN transfer cost but not the mosaics tokens themselves… yep they are on the chain… but the android wallet doesnt show ?? pls help from your experience… was the parent software on your phone ?

Mobile wallet don’t support mosaics. You need import private key into desktop nanowallet to see it.

Pawel… thanks man… yep thats what I thought…

Cheers!

John.

BTW… you knwo if any of the popular exchanges will accept NEM Mosaic tokens for listing ? prob too ‘mickey mouse’ compared to ERC20 of high cap, right

Exchanges where as far as I know are already mosaics:
Zaif, Cryptopia, hitbtc, nemchange (autolisting), Kryptono, Bilaxy, coinbe.net and probably more but I don’t remember now.