Help me get my coins back

Hello.
I beg you to help me get my coins back.
I have made a transfer from binance to livecoin. After the transfer, I found out that the livecoin exchange was hacked and unavailable. I currently do not have access to the wallet and cannot withdraw funds. support livecoin exchange is not available.
Only you can help me

Please help me cancel the transfer.

transaction information:

Hash:
2b8dc6bf2ac14d8d02546d6a9c3a5120093b5b97e327d26ceda19c92707ea259
Sender:

ndbruf-e7r5oa-nede43-vctmuv-rhti6x-z7tqfv-ntmu

Recipient:
ndkidq-ovcgn4-63jusa-uj3ykg-lvvlsz-v3zka4-6jqc

wallet for crediting the return:
NC64UFOWRO6AVMWFV2BFX2NT6W2GURK2EOX6FFMZ

XEM MEMO: 103674945

1 Like

Hi. Unfortunately, nothing can be done here from NEM side. Coins are on Livecoin address.

I’m sorry. There is no connection with the livecoin team. I have lost a lot to me and i won’t get the XYM. My last hope was on you ((

1 Like

Очень Жаль Вас чисто по человечески! Я сам мог оказаться на вашем месте и на месте тех пользователей кто также как и Вы все потеряли(( Но как только я узнал что биржа не участвует в снимке и закрыла на вывод ХЕМ я конвертировал их в другие криптовалюты и выводил на другие платформы( с потерей для себя)… А через некоторое время я узнал что биржа взломана !.. Надеюсь у вас получится связаться с хозяевами биржи и решить ваш вопрос !.. Надеюсь на то ,что вы найдете в себе силы продолжить свой путь Крипто-Энтузиаста с добрым сердцем Успехов…

Unfortunately not much can be done because only private key owner (Livecoin or hackers…) of address NDKIDQOVCGN463JUSAUJ3YKGLVVLSZV3ZKA46JQC can send back coins.