Help me please my coins

здравствуйте,подскажите такой вопрос1)кошелек nanowallet это именно самими разработчиками nem был создан не сторонними,типо энтузиастами?2)чтобы восстановить кошелек,если нету wlt file,а есть приватный ключ я смогу восстановить кошелек?

Привет,

1. он создан разработчиком, нанятым NEM
  2. Вы можете восстановить только с помощью закрытого ключа. Зарегистрироваться> Вариант с закрытым ключом. Выберите основной, новый пароль и имя кошелька и предоставьте секретный ключ из резервной копии.

Hello,

1. it’s created by developer hired by NEM
  2. You can restore using private key. Sign up > Private key wallet option. Choose mainnet, new password and wallet name and provide private key from backup.

приватный ключ который сохранен у меня ПК?

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru

tell me, I have a balance of -2.213, the active balance is-2.084, what is the correct balance and why is that? Thanks

your money is correct, your coins is delegated, no problem

1 Like

does it mean that part of the coins from 2.213 (%) left for you?

No. You can withdraw all. Vested balance is needed only for POI calculation.

thank you,best regards

tell me, another person Anatoly writes to me on the wallet nem that a third-party organization came up with it, did you write that at the request of nem developers, is the wallet official or not, the organization that developed the wallet belongs to the nem official website?

Hello, I understand it is better to use Nano Wallet Brain Wallet for security purposes?

Brain wallet is worst and not secure choice.
It’s not available in desktop wallet (nanowallet).
Simple wallet is not brain wallet.

Cheers.

Is a brain wallet an official nem or a third-party wallet?

Brain wallet is type of wallet. Where you can see brain wallet in NEM? There is no such option in desktop or mobile wallets I know.

I got you.where do they get it from, is it a third-party wallet?Thank you in advance…

Hi,
Maybe that person see Brain wallet in older version Nanowallet. It is no longer supported.
You should use the latest Nanowallet for better security and features.

I use version 2.3.2, it shows in my wallet that 2.4.4 is still available, should I install 2.4.4 or can I use 2.3.2 further?

you can use the desktop wallet, i do, but you won’t be able to use many new features. the new one is browser only i think.

what do you mean?I do not understand you.I use the desktop version of nano wallet 2.3.2. Is there an available 2.4.4-Can I use it or can I use 2.3.2 further?

what do you mean?I do not understand you.I use the desktop version of nano wallet 2.3.2. Is there an available 2.4.4-Can I use it or can I use 2.3.2 further?

Native (Mac/Windows/Linux) 2.3.2 is latest available.
Universal Client (operating in webbrowser) is 2.4.4.

https://nem.io/ru/downloads/

Cheers