Help purchasing XEM

I am a Zimbabwean in china and I am trying to buy XEM. I can’t find a site that can sell to me. most sites I see are about trading. is there anyone who can suggest sites that are easy to use as well as have easy verification process. can people please share sites they have found to be very helpful because most of the people I come across want to buy but they have no idea where to buy.

The simplest way is probably Shapeshift or Changelly.

How to buy XEM:

How store your safetly:

1 Like

XEM isnt in the drop down on changelly any longer. It was there last week

@CryptoBeliever

@mrwhomp02 yes. They have some issuse lately and probably disable XEM option temporarly.

should i use shapeshift? or something else? I’ve put it off for too long. I need to purchase like 2 comments ago. @CryptoBeliever

I would suggest use exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex but you must remember that you must verify there your account.

The topic is old, but it might be helpful.

I did a comparison of 4 most popular exchange platforms which offer XEM/NEM trade: Changelly (XEM/NEM is back again), Zaif, Binance, Poloniex. Only Binance has restrictions for China . So you could take a look at the article - Where to buy XEM and decide which exchange platform suits you best.

The main criteria for comparison: payment options, transaction fee, allowed/restricted countries, registration/ approval of account, fiat currencies accepted, limits. Shall I add some more criteria for comparison?

I hope this summary will help you.

Please let me know if you see some wrong information or if am I missing something. Also let me know if should add some other exchange platform to this article.

1 Like