Help! Send issue

So I am new to this and I think I made a big mistake. I originally funded my account by moving Ether from Changelly. Just now using the NEM Mainnet application on my phone where the XEM showed up I put in an amount and pressed send thinking it would give me an address to field in the next screen only to see my coins go negative…I am about to cry.

I sent 4k to this address: NBLQ6P-E7Z5CV-ANJNXG-OR74UQ-LOJ2YM-GJJOZ4-YFAQ

Hi Luis, you have sent your XEM back to Changelly’s wallet address. Support email for Changelly is support@changelly.com.

These appear a match for your transaction #:

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/8d900677ba61b9e42e79fb1166e5e9a0fc6abd431c38ae99a30b5f4dd4d047fc
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/c1de566ced4719e0cb31dbeed676c73f5493585543c1e165a2ea580c675ae4e7

If match, including these will support your claim when contacting Changelly support.

-Zero

1 Like

Thank you so much! Yes those are definitely both the transactions! I also found my recent sent transaction and opened a ticket with them but only showed the “http://chain.nem.ninja/#/block/1112601” transaction with the screenshot I attached here.

Do you think that would be sufficient or should I open another ticket. I’m super bummed…in your experience are they normally good about returning the coins?

Yes, info you’ve provided should be sufficient. Changelly will return XEM to you, time frame will vary factoring current support queue/staff.

-Zero

1 Like

What a relief!!! That was really freaking me out. I thought when I hit sent it would take me to a secondary screen where I could choose an address I wanted to send the coin to then suddenly the 4000 when negative.

Once again thanks a million for your assistance! This community is super helpful!

hello i m new in nex xem i made a mistake bcuz i got confused while withdrawing nem xem i sent my withdraw to the message address i m feeling so worried is there anything can happened about it here is my message address where i have sent b89c7c91adf38299 and here is the address where i suppose to send them NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D…thank you,waiting for quick reply

If you sent the XEM from nanowallet or NCC, then the transaction never went through, and you still have your XEM. If you were sending from an exchange, then you need to contact the exchange, as they should still have the XEM.

Just to keep up here and maybe to help folks with expectations, I have not received anything from Changelly yet with the exception of the auto response. I will definitely keep this thread updated as this progresses.

Well day 3 and nothing…market rose and I am stuck…terrible.

At this point I just hope I see the 4k NEM back… concerned.

Good news to my fellow nem’ers. I got my coin back! So I never received a response from support at Changelly so I decided let me take to social media maybe they are more responsive and have folks there. I fired up a twitter account and politely addressed my problem and concern in the public domain. I received a response in an hour. After that they asked for my TX info. I made sure to follow up and was persistent. The were super friendly and responsive. This am my nem we’re back where they belonged.

Another thing that was interesting, while I was chatting with the person they mentioned this seems to happen quite a bit with nem users. Developers should really consider redesigning the process to ensure if nothing else there is a second page confirmation and addresses displayed or something. People are making very similar mistakes and it is way to easy to make it.

Thanks for reading and your consideration!

Tl/dr

Reach out to @changelly_team on Twitter, they were awesome.