Help wallet node red

Hi, I’d like some help from you.

I am a beginner, I downloaded the wallet for windows version 1.4.0 and created a new wallet, until that point everything is ok.

In the act of creating the wallet was associated node (bob.ninja.com), about a day later this node is only red, ie, I can not access my wallet, when I change the node is online, but the wallet Is another, and the one that is associated with bob.ninja.com has several NEM and I can not have more access.

How can you help me please.

just select a different node as remote node

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately I have already done this and it does not solve my problem.

When I change the node in my wallet it stays on, but the wallet address changes.

When I created my wallet by the node bob.nem.ninja generated this address NACY6S5BVKURIT3YO6XNUZAQQBZL6IXYQSFS25YW when changing the node it goes to that other TA5OB4-AMA6AU-IOO74G-L7IQYS-RUJGGW-6O5SR6-X4ZG

bob is dead. Those two addresses refer to different network (first one is mainnet, second one is testnet). What network are you trying to use?

As a beginner, my problem is that I can not access the address that is registered to this node at the time of creation.

NACY6S5BVKURIT3YO6XNUZAQQBZL6IXYQSFS25YW

so you are trying to create a testnet wallet.
And switching to another node changes the display to the testnet address. That is probably ok. The address starting with N is not a valid address in testnet anyway.

In other words, I can no longer access this wallet ???

And I lost everything I had in it.

I don’t understand you. You already created a wallet. Was that a testnet wallet or a mainnet wallet?

Excuse me,

Portfolio when mainnet was created

bob.nem.ninja was a testnet node.
Can’t you log into that mainnet wallet you had created?

Since I am a beginner, I did not know from this detail that bob.nem.ninja was just a test.

I can get into my portfolio normally, but the transfers were made to the wallet address that had node bob.nem.ninja, when changing the node, change the address of the wallet, therefore the balance is zeroed.

This is the address of my wallet that is in the bob.nem.ninja node,

Http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NACY6S5BVKURIT3YO6XNUZAQQBZL6IXYQSFS25YW

But since bob.nem.ninja was a testnet node it is impossible that you created a mainnet wallet with that node.
When you click on “Signin” in the Nano Wallet landing page and click on “Select a wallet in local storage”, does your wallet appear in the Testnet or the Mainnet section?

Testnet appears

Asking @Quantum_Mechanics for help, he coded the nano wallet.

Hi,

I don’t know what happened, wallets are not modified by the app at any point after creation.

If you created a wallet and node list were showing bob.nem.ninja it means it was a testnet wallet.

Just go to Account page, take the private key, then create a mainnet private key wallet with it.

If the account is not the one you expect, it means you are using a wrong wallet.