How can community help Marketing Nem?

General question. I would love to here some usefull input about how to help. i learnd that they are willing to pay 40million usd for marketing. so why not useing community aswell?

1 Like

They do. But no-one will help you start if you don’t do that by yourself. At least that’s my feeling. If you have some nice idea, just start executing :slight_smile: Or maybe you have more luck and someone from NEM team will help you :smiley:

1 Like

Like shareing news and so on. I read about the blogs on the 16 of july, that was a good idea. what about more of that…or the video that you made @tongokongo. do they keep up requasting things like that. what hapnd to that vote about Nem marketing plans. And what is going on in the future…is there any possibility to track status of the exchange that they takeover in australia? sry for bad english.

My plan would be to gether information an share with as many as possibile

One could produce a monthly news vlog, if he/her would have correct ionformations from dev. n marketing team.

There are already two weekly news vlogs.

yup watchd most of the nem vids…not realy good and it was only to give n exemple. just say n that mo info would make chaine more lively. but yes if you brake it down to the last sentance, there are 2 weekly vlogs.

I think the video content has been getting better and better.

Here is the NEM Youtube Channel:

Here is the “Inside NEM” Series:

I’m sorry, I seem to have contributed to a misunderstanding. I had asked the question whether the community in this forum can contribute to the marketig. Unfortunately, any post thereafter did not really have something to ask with the question. I have tried to answer as much as possible to everything. I think I could not put my point out enough and will also stop pursuing this post. Furthermore, 12,000 subscribers in the OfficelChannel and videoklicks of max, 7000 and min.16 all appear to be sufficient for a 2 years running globle project. Also, I must admit that was my first day in the forum and I have only realized now mostly the technical problems are discussed.

A powerful marketing move at a minimum cost: The silver standard