How did you get your first 10,000 XEM?

I am new to XEM and moved my small amount of bitcoin from coinbase to my nanowallet through Changelly. After the fee’s from coinbase I have around 47 XEM. It looks like you have to have 10,000 XEM to begin mining so how did each of you get your first 10,000? were you able to buy it much cheaper a while ago or is spending 10K USD the way to get there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

12 months ago 10000 XEM cost 32,27 $… That being said, mining or delegated harvesting with NEM doesn’t make a lot. So, don’t invest 10k $ and hope harvesting will bring the money back, because it doesn’t…

Perhaps a few dollars on hashflare.io are fun…

Woaaaah I wish I had the opportunity to get into NEM at an early stage like that! That’s incredible! @SuperSecretDude

@Wreckzors I managed to get into NEM a couple months ago when it was 20c USD. I felt it was a great time to buy. This community and currency will be recognised for what it’s really worth in the next year :slight_smile: You’ve got something to look forward to.

I know you didn’t ask for advice, but I’ll give it anyway, purchase a few XEM whenever you can, even if its $5-$10 at a time. Slowly grow your bag and hold it. Hold it for at least a year. You will be pleased with the results :slight_smile:

1 Like

Adding to the comment above, whenever you see a dip in the price, that’s when you can buy on the cheap, so your financial efforts are better rewarded. So have some money available, and be prepared to seize the opportunity.

2 Likes

Well said Stefan, couldn’t agree more!

And to add to your comment, never sell when the value of your investments are falling!
You only lose when you sell! Ride the wave, the market is bound to dip, even like we saw on the 22nd, 25%! The rise after the dip though, is much stronger!

As Warren Buffet said, be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.

4 Likes

Great tip cheers for sharing.

Exactly😊