How do you sign a multisig importance transfter transaction via NanoWallet? [Solved]

I just converted an account to 2 of 3 multisig and am attempting to activate delegated harvesting but am having problems. I initiated the importance transfer via NanoWallet 1.4.0 which shows the unconfirmed transaction waiting to be signed by a second signatory. A second signatory on the account can see the transaction in the Android wallet but when I click “Show” the app crashes. When I log into a third signatory via the NanoWallet, it does not see the unsigned transaction but gives a “FAILURE_IMPORTANT_TRANSFER_IN_PROGRESS” error if I try to initiate another importance transfer.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please do activate the importance transfer transaction of -X42X first.
I think it is a state where one signature is missing. Since Android crashes it is better to sign with the third signer.

Since it means that you are using NanoWallet, if you do not see a transaction to sign, please click on the part below to show it. And please sign.

I think that it is better to report the crash of Android separately.

thanks

1 Like

That’s what I was missing. Thank you!

1 Like

Where should I report this exactly?

For Android Wallet, I think TechSupport is the most responsive.
Please write in detail newly separately.

And it is better to fix the title of multi-sig matter (this thread) which cleared the problem solving this time.

thanks

Good idea. Renamed and marked this topic as solved and created a new one.

1 Like

Very Good :blush: