From API, the transaction type looks in decimal format. How to find which type of transaction it is from that id?
I know this,
Common transaction part of the byte array,
Transaction type: 4 bytes (integer).
The following types are supported:
- 0x0101 (transfer transaction)
- 0x0801 (importance transfer transaction)
- 0x1001 (multisig aggregate modification transfer transaction)
- 0x1002 (multisig signature transaction)
- 0x1004 (multisig transaction)
- 0x2001 (provision namespace transaction)
- 0x4001 (mosaic definition creation transaction)
- 0x4002 (mosaic supply change transaction)
example (importance transfer transaction): 0x01, 0x08, 0x00, 0x00
But in which format type is returned from api? and how to match/convert it to get the above ones?