How to get XYM wallet from opt-in

Thank you for your patience and answers to my questions. You are my Last Hope on this.

If you say i did only one correct opt in How can i have a nemoric with a different Account then? I do have only one nem Account. I know the related xym Account and it is proven This belongs together and is mine. And i have one nemoric, you say i opted in only once.
So all should Match. But obviously does Not.
So where is the bug and where can i address this Issue?!?

There is no bug. On beginning of optin paper wallet was generated you took screenshots and backuped it next you interrupted process (without confirming it) and started from beginning (new paper wallet generated which you did not backup) you finished optin.
So you end up with wrong backup.

Hello Crypto Believer!
I made it! Thanks! I have indeed found 2 mnemonics on my PC.
Although you said only one optin was completed i have 2 mnemomics. The one i printed was the wrong one, but thanks to your help i found the second one and it worked.
I am so happy, you helped me. Thanks and have a nice weekend ahead!!!

1 Like

Hello again, one more question for your opinion. This time non technical.
I see that after snapshot XYM went up to 75Ct, now it lost more than 2/3 and is around 25Ct and the trend seems to be downwards. When do you expect the turnaround? I think problem is that XYM is not yet listed on many exchanges and as soon as it will get listed on Binance it will start to pump. So will hold.
Just curious.
thanks again for your help and all the best