How to recieve xym after optin?

Hi guys, I have installed the latest version of a xym wallet and the Symbol coin shows in my account as grey, so I am not sure if I actually have it or not. I am also very confused what mnemonics are and where to find it as when I was doing the snapshot and installing both xem (nem) and xym wallets and doing a successful opt-in there was nothing else to do, but wait until the opt-in is completed. I have XYM sitting in mosaics and not sure what it all means. Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

не совсем понятно…монеты на адрес символа поступили или нету доступа к ним?
можно проверить в эсплорере: http://explorer.symbolblockchain.io/
в поиск свои адрес скопировать

Hello. Please contact via helpdesk if problem is still not solved https://nemplatform.com/contact/

1 Like

i opted in with the nano wallet i tried installing the symbol wallet but then it ask for an mnemonic to import and im 100 % sure i didnt recieve one

1 Like

i have no symbol wallet i have no mnemonic key i opted in via nano wallet in september thats it.

2 Likes

When you opted in, you opted in using the NEM wallet version with opt-in feature. You would have been provided with your mnemonic which is a series of words (e.g. cat dog door wall car ball ); then there were notifications to save these as backup. Importing the mnemonics phrase allows you to view your XYM on Latest XYM wallet - Releases · nemgrouplimited/symbol-desktop-wallet · GitHub

1 Like

How, where to check this? Have similar experience. Opted in with NEM wallet in November pretty sure I did not get info to store.
Like to see which XYM Wallet address is linked to mine.
Too many people with similar issues via NEM Wallet.

1 Like

Если на кошельке NEM wallet сделал Symbol Опт Ин 11.03.21 а потом перевел на binance но транзакция зависла так как на binance были тех работы на кошельке, могу ли я рассчитывать на XUM ? установил кошелек Symbol прописал мнемонику, адрес кошелька показывает но баланс нулевой.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.