How to start harvesting

Please need guidance to start harvesting. Invested 11.0000 XEM and want to harvest.

Please refer to the following guidance.
If there is something you do not understand, please ask a question again.

Thanks

Yes, I have a question. Like every other NEM guide I’ve read, the guide you link to is out of date.

My question is: I want to harvest locally. How do I do that? And how do I check and confirm that I have delegated harvesting to my local NIS? My NIS is caught up on the blockchain; I can follow up to that point.

I have edited the NIS configuration file as per some very old guide.

But what I see in NanoWallet 1.4.13 does not match the description in the guide you linked to.

Yes, I have clicked on Nodes and typed in by Custom: Localhost.
Yes, I have entered my password in the delegated harvesting services panel, I have clicked on the pen icon, I have again entered “localhost.”

Mining says "active"
But when I try to stop, the error message suggests that I have remotely delegated mining which I do not want to do.

Up to date screenshots would really, really help.

And the “contextual” menus that appear and disappear within Nanowallet are a complete mess.

There seems to be no material made using the latest version of NanoWallet.
Although the image will be different, I think that it can be understood if you can read it.

I can not speak English at all, so I do it with translation software.
As long as the document is long, it will become English that does not make sense, so I can not make English instructions.
And I have no obligation to create it, so I have no answer about this.
My position is the same as you.

Also, NanoWallet does not have local harvesting function from the beginning.
Everything is deligatetion harvesting.
Hence, harvesting with a local node is just setting delegation harvesting locally.
There is no local harvesting function like NCC.

Thank you.

Yes, I have read the guide.

My question: how do you delegate harvesting locally? I cannot find any NEM guide that comes close to clearly explaining this.

Thank you.

You have to run a node locally, and then either choose it, or manually enter the IP address when you are on the delegated harvesting activation screen.

The nanowallet does not have the option to harvest “locally”. That was a feature of the NCC wallet. However if you use the above method, you will be effectively harvesting locally.

I have 22 xem and invested 17 and did not start to reap what ah wrong use neither beta 1.4.13

You need 10,000 XEM to start harvesting.

but I already have it and nothing happens

Luander,

I have just activated my harvesting status about an hour ago.
The first thing first is to send the Importance transfer first, so you’ll need to type in your password and hit send.
Around 6 or so hours later under the Harvesting panel the Remote status will turn to active. Once that’s done, you’ll see another panel underneath Start /Stop delegated harvesting, which will show all the different nodes you’ll be able to start and claim a harvesting spot on if they aren’t full.

Vested Balance needs more than 10000 (10k).
To do that, you need more XEM balance.

in the tutorial do not dis that I have to delegate to somebody or myself to activate the crop says only if it has the values ​​it would activate not needing to execute the nis ncc … ask if I have to delegate to activate to whom I delegate to me? same

I am not sure what you are saying here. You can use someone elses node to delegate harvest, yes.

Howeever, you still need a lot more XEM to be able to harvest. Right now you have less than 17 XEM vested. You need 10 000 XEM vested to harvest.

Thanks, but thank you for activating the harvest and just choose an ip on node explorer and that’s it!

Deligated Privete Key was in a readable state, so we deleted the article itself.
Please post again.

Question is my balance is 12.614426 xem balance 15.482. So I’m not picking it up? because! or I got it wrong and it has to be 10mil how many zero there has to be help

This is how much XEM you need to have vested to harvest:
10000.000000 XEM
right now you have not nearly enough:
12.614426 XEM

Thank you Saul, I get it now!

I can request xem here I am from Brazil I am computer and obsolete I do not have money more I would like to invest in xem more missing much to 10 thousand if someone can help thank you NCCSN3DFTTBVG4GNJ6CTOVTCOV5X4E4ZJEYKJ4DF