Huobi Deposit Problem and XEM!

That’s my man ‘chat rated bad’ :joy: Been doing this way too much for the past few days.

21/02 (everyday till now) I told them on their website and on telegram to close the wallet at least for new victims like you. Everytime they say they will look for it but seems like they really don’t care or other reason we can only guess.

In private they just started ignoring me like girls on their period + got banned from the group because i made fun of that crazy telegram support frog :frog: for not knowing what a smart contract was and thinking myetherwallet was an exchange. I’m telling you these people are highly incapable and should not be considered as a reputable exchange. Almost every coin is traded between the exchange itself to make an illusion of big volume, just watch the trade history for 1 minute and you’ll get what i mean.

Good luck

1. They could. I agreed with you above.
  2. It’s higher because deposits doesn’t work.
  3. I can’t comment this but believe me they are fighting now with selling stolen coins.

Thank you

1. In a normal market, prices would get adjusted quickly because who owns XEM on Huobi can sell it there and buy 6% more on another exchange. Now, big buy orders prevent it from going down. Why? When they can buy it way cheaper elsewhere?

2. I understand you can’t comment because of your position and not wanting to spread FUD but it’s the painfull truth, with almost certainty. Not being unrealistic, 99% chance.

1. This is normal. When deposits are closed and more buyers than sellers price is higher. 6% is not big difference in crypto. Not all are doing arbitrage.
  1. I agree sellers go down, but no buyer would want to buy 100k NEM paying 6% more for multiple days. So with the sellers, the buyers should go down too unless they want the price to be higher. I’ve seen bigger differences, 6% is not that huge in crypto, but it simply doesn’t happen when there is no volatility like now and lasts multiple days.
    This whole thing looks far from natural and I promise you I’ve seen a lot of crap lately.

No one, still dont answer, why they dont disable XEM wallet for deposit.

@kingjardan if there is no new sellers (deposits blocked and supply reduced) it can in my opinion work as you told (price higher than an other exchanges) because good arbitrage is not possible. But I do not want to argue - I’m not a trader.

@Logistis already answered what I know:

1 Like

at least we got an update!!

You
why do you leave the deposits open on the deposit page???

seriously

this is all huobi fault

Andy Tan
Apologies, we are not able to share the reason. However this is good for NEM community.
You
it is good for NEM community that people get stuck on your exchange without warning

?

Andy Tan
Yes.
You
so it is good for the community that me and hundreds of other people lose money and have 0 control

you being serious?

Andy Tan
Yes, we are serious.

So everyone here that sees his money go down, please don’t feel bad you’re doing it for the community!

let me tell you this

normal people like me should not be stuck on your exchange and see their money go down

hackers already sold their XEM here

stolen XEM was sold here 13/02-20/02

HUOBI was blind, drunk, or split profit

leaving no warning on the deposit page only causes innocent people to get stuck, which makes 0 sense

if you think it will help the price go up because less supply, please think again

Andy Tan
Please be patient, we will make an announcement once xem maintenance has completed.
You
i’m not patient, surely not when you come here tell me i don’t have to be selfish and I’m taking a loss for the community

biggest crap ever heard

Andy Tan left the chat

• Had not felt so much hate in the crypto space so far - these people are making me sick and I can’t deal with it, I just hope sharing all of this can help getting them to justice in one way or another.
1 Like

They are really changing security for good of community. But of course there should be some information on deposit page - agree.

These people are full of greed, no one should defend them.

1. Huobi over 1 billion trading volume??? I’m telling you honestlty over 90% is fake, traded between the exchange itself. They’re doing this for EVERY SINGLE COIN. Just look at the trade history of a random coin for 1 minute and you’ll see. This happens 24/7.
  2. Doing worthless giveaways ‘airdrops’ almost everyday with a good looking girl (promoting new scam coins and getting paid for it)
  3. 0 transparency with their users.

The Company That Operated China’s Largest Bitcoin Exchange Sets Its Sights On Japan. One of those exchanges was Huobi, a company headquartered in Beijing who held China’s top BTC trade volumes since 2013.

Innocent people are always the victims of lying bastards like these, and there’s no one to stop them. How can you fake all your volume and call yourself one of the biggest exchanges? It’s truly disgusting and I wonder why bigger people in the crypto space don’t bring these things up. They must be dangerous people lol, if your opponents are cheating why would you let it happen as an exchange?

Other exchanges to add to the fake list i noticed lately: Okex (that other big chinese exchange), coinegg, coinbene, and pretty much all smaller exchanges.
I’m only being 100% honest with all of you, every thing i say, you can check for yourself.

1 Like

I have made a withdraw from hitbtc to huobi today but i cant see my coins in my wallet. My coins lost or not??
But i didnt put any message with the transaction.What i can do now??

Welcome to our club :smile:

Hi, did you receive your coins?

No one in this topic still did not receive xem on huobi

Any change to get my coins back?

what i can do now?

I deposited Nem or Xem to huobipro account from hitbtc and i cant see the coins in my wallet. Please help me. And what i need to do to get my coins back.
NAANUA4OFQGI7CBE5N4IVTDEXTHB7Q73UUYFS3XJ my huobipro account
ncp7uh-5bt5oh-pawpff-vnr245-3bnodj-uzj677-7n3n hitbtc
Transaction hash: ed6cf86667f61be6f965ab1270f39222901a8c362f7b000932a88fdef85fb6a5

@Robin_Sharma nothing changed. Deposits are still hold.

Any hopes???