Huobi Deposit Problem and XEM!

Please I want a refund of my deposit!
Please tell Huobi and the other exchange platform to operate normally!
Please do something to resolve the deposits/withdraw problem!

And in This is discussion between me and the Huobi’s Support, it’s clear that the problem is your NEM’s blockchain network , but it is not from Coinchek!

De : Support support@huobi.pro

Date : 07/02/2018 09:35 (GMT+01:00)

À : A Mahmoud

Objet : [Huobi] 回复:XEM deposit: Dear sir, please how much time take my deposit of XEM? The transaction informations is below; http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/f11

##- 请在此行以上输入您的回复 -##

您的请求(2017183274)已更新。要添加另外的评论,请回复此电邮。

火小颀 (Huobi)

2月7日 CST16:35

hello,
NEM’s blockchain network will be affected. To protect the user’s assets, we immediately suspend the XEM recharge, to be restored after the official NEM official recharge. At the same time XEM’s bills are not affected.

NEM official announcement link English:https://medium.com/nemofficial/nem-io-foundation-response-to-530-million-in-xem-stolen-from-coincheck-26f232f4e03a

Please do not reply on the basis of this email, so as not to respond to your question. Thank you for your cooperation

Abdelbasset Mahmoud

2月6日 CST22:05

XEM deposit:

Dear sir,

please how much time take my deposit of XEM?

The transaction informations is below;

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/f11bf19fa1e3457dc7e8f32fb01ec8c84e67a21c13a95dd8cd07bb729d7920b0

Thank you very much

M. ABDELBASSET

此电邮是由 Huobi 提供的服务。 由 Zendesk 提供

Hi. No NEM blockchain works as designed and without problems.
And yes it’s related with coincheck hack. Huobi working on the solution to filtering coin deposits stolen in Coincheck exchange hack and after they do this they will run deposits processing again.
This is information from the Chinese community member who spoke yesterday with Huobi representative.

Thank you

They tagged Nem because Nem team is trying to help. Nem could have just stayed out and keep its hands clean.

until when, after a month or a year? but malice! it is worse than a bank that we can not decide what we do with our money! so why not also suspend trading on all exchanges platforms?

Huobi is in wait for NEM official website to give out stolen event handle announcement after open recharge value, excuse me about when can deal with finish

@bsayyet @mmzzit
I hope they implement filtering before Chinese New Year break (16.02) but all depends on Huobi now.

The information on the stolen coins has been issued to the exchange?

Hacker accounts are tagged and exchanges (all where Foundation was able contact) have this information.

Hello guys. Could you please check if deposits arrive? Couple users reported that deposit came.
Thank you

More 24 hours ago i send XEM from bitrex to my huobi account.
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=bf18a6d259d0e70dd9818eaf27dc88fe72cd881587d60235120f6bc53a1dcde3

transaction complited but i still not see XEM on my account.

support template answer:
Dear users,

Due to NEM.io Foundation Ltd community-related issues, Huobi Pro will immediately be suspending XEM deposits in order to protect our users’ assets until further notice. XEM withdrawals will not be affected. We will keep you posted on any further developments. Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

No any allerts about XEM problems on both exchange.
Such problems cause serious damage to the reputation of the exchange and XEM
So i lost or freeze my nem.

Hi,
Huobi hold XEM deposits. As far as I know they should enable again in couple days when some issue with detecting stolen coins will be resolved.

Hi I deposited nem coin to my huobi account. I know huobi is holding deposits but how long will take this problem? Because I’m losing lots of money I was making arbitrage. And right now I’m losing lots of money I’m stuck

does anyone know…when huobi allow xem deposit&withdrawal??

When deposit is not allowed, why is the deposit tab still open on HUOBI?? You get a deposit address and it never says you can’t deposit? Even now, 3 days after their ‘official announcement’ people will still be sending XEM because deposit seems to be open.
Misleading people so they get stuck, I don’t know the reason for this.They said it was because it’s temporarily disabled, not permanent. Which makes 0 sense, why do people have to be stuck on your exchange for no reason, because it’s temporarily disabled? I asked them several times to just send my XEM back but they don’t care. As a trader i’m losing 1000’s of $ because of this and it’s really frustrating. Really bad handling of the situation when market is about to go down. I need a fast solution but these people don’t care at all.

Same problem 2 days - no XEM - no information.
I for myself have already drawn conclusions regarding this service. Hope they not finaly scam on this month

hello huobi credited your coins?

I deposited some XEM coins to HUOBI.PRO. It never showed up… I checked multiple times: I deposited to the right address. From the XEM explorer, I can also see that the coin is deposited to the intended address. But the coin never showed up in the exchange!!

@tooney Huobi hold deposit processing. Situation looks like @kingjardan described.

Hi. Do you know if Huobi will ever credit us? or are our xems lost forever? @CryptoBeliever

I am super disappointed by their unprofessionalism. There is no alert or warning at the deposit page whatsoever. I dont think I will use huobi anymore.