Huobi Deposit Problem and XEM!

Here one of my conversations with these google translate boys, @CryptoBeliever can you confirm a ‘NEM team’ is working on this, since they’re claiming they have no control over it as far as i understand

小南
NEM officially processed after the recovery recharge. At the same time XEM’s bills are not affected. If there is any new progress, we will notify you at any time.

Hello, is there any other questions you can answer it?
You
you say problem is with NEM not HUOBI?

小南
I do not understand your question
You
you say please wait

WHO IS SOLVING THE PROBLE

PROBLEM

HUOBI

OR

NEM TEAM

小南
https://www.huobi.pro/zh-cn/notice_detail/?id=1027
You
ANSWER MY QUESTION

小南
Please see this announcement
You
IS NEM TEAM FIXING THE ISSUE OR HUOBI

NO ANSWER

i read already 1000 times

小南
Is a NEM team
You
so HUOBI has no control

that’s what you’re saying

小南
huobi is the trading platform
You
huobi is a company

小南
Yes
You
yes

so is the company fixing the issue

or NEM

小南
NEM team is resolved, it will resume
You
is it fixed now?

that’s what you’re saying?

小南
Recover recharge, will issue a notice

Hello, is there any other questions you can answer it?
You
why do you call yourself a global exchange when none of you can talk english

小南
XEM deposit,right?
You
?? i ask you something

小南
Dear users,

Due to NEM.io Foundation Ltd community-related issues, Huobi Pro will immediately be suspending XEM deposits in order to protect our users’ assets until further notice. XEM withdrawals will not be affected. We will keep you posted on any further developments. Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Huobi Pro
20 February 2018
You
stop sending me the same shit again and again

you guys don’t warn people on the deposit page

that’s your mistake not customer

小南
We just suspended

Resume please pay attention to the announcement

This is not our problem
You
’just suspended’

it is your problem

you don’t warn people

小南
No
You
nobody looks at announcements before depositing

NOBODY

小南
Please check announcement
You
NOBODY

NORMAL EXCHANGE WARN USER

WHEN THEY WANT TO DEPOSIT

小南
Do you understand XEM problem ???
You
DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

小南
Do you watch announcement??
You
YES

小南
So if you see announcement you will know it’s not our problem,it’s XEM company’s problem
You
THEN WHY OTHER EXCHANGES CAN DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAW

HUOBI NOT

IT IS YOUR PROBLEM

BTW NEM is not a company it’s a freaking platform

小南
Now we cant solve this problem,we have announcement.If it’s restored,your XEM will be showed in your account.
You
who can solve it

WHO CAN SOLVE IT IF YOU CANT

小南
We can solve it if there is an announcement says XEM is normal.

I’m afraid I don’t know more than you. But according my knowledge they have all informations needed to filter stolen coins. Maybe there are information that they can’t now reveal.

Can you please try to reach out to them, i can’t take it no more

Can anyone verify this information? @CryptoBeliever

小岩
estimated 1 more week
You
who says that

in 1 week XEM will be worth at least 20% less

if that happens, you will refund my losses

小岩
Due to NEM.io Foundation Ltd community-related issues, in order to protect the user’s assets, we immediately suspend the XEM recharge, bills are not affected, NEM officials to deal with after the recovery of currency. At the same time XEM’s bills are not affected. If there is any new progress, we will notify you at any time.
You
so you mean in 5 days there has been 0 progress

小岩
Not a HUOBI platform problem
You
it is

小岩
This is just a forecast time is not a specific time, please pay attention to the official website announcement
You
i pay attention

but you guys don’t give information

0 updates

just referring to the same copy paste bullshit

小岩
This is a community issue is not a platform issue can not help you here All messages please pay attention to the official announcement notice

If support told you it will be around week I’m afraid it will be no earlier.

I agree with you I’m losing lots of money because of them. Even They don’t care about it. I’ve talked to them lots of times

this: This is a community issue is not a platform issue can not help you here All messages please pay attention to the official announcement notice

Is there no way to verify this? They’re pointing finger at NEM team and not taking any blame when they are the ones being unclear and locking users funds.

The same story guys. Sorry for my English.
I give you my chat with support

Hello.
I sent XEM from Bittrex to my XEM wallet in Huobi on February 24, this amount has not yet appeared on my balance sheet,
but I see in the explorer that NEM is credited to the specified Huobi wallet.
Account:*
UID:*
currency XEM
ammount 1,490.482835
billing address NDUZVBQ543ND6JZWGRXRNTKTJHRLCFTGLS2WGDJH
tx hash: 68526ff4152ebd511bb8346cf77ea990c4c6892b1f7e56eb7b83147632855b82

Chat started
小岩 joined the chat

小岩
XEM is currently suspended after reset recovery will automatically account for you to be patient
You
Wallet was not disabled to deposit, when i do my transaction, and it still works at Huobi and gives adress to deposit? What doesnt mean your answer?

小岩

respected user,

Due to NEM.io Foundation Ltd community-related issues, in order to protect the user’s assets, we immediately suspend the XEM recharge, bills are not affected, NEM officials to deal with after the recovery of currency. At the same time XEM’s bills are not affected. If there is any new progress, we will notify you at any time.

Fire currency global professional station
February 20, 2018

You
Wallet is still not disabled on Huobi, its a kind of joke from Huobi? Nems officials forum says that the ploblem is with Huobi, but not with XEM.

小岩
Please inform the official announcement shall prevail Currently only patiently waiting for recovery after arrival

For a long time to receive your reply, we will temporarily close the dialogue, if you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us, thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
小岩 left the chat
Chat rated Bad
Leave a Comment

You
Very bad history for Huobi’s reputation. You do not disconnect the XEM wallet and take the XEM, as if everything is normal. And then after crediting them to you make them your property.

小岩 joined the chat

小岩
This is not a huobi problem

You
Another story from me goes to the forum https://forum.nem.io/t/huobi-deposit-problem-and-xem/ about deception with a deposit on Huobi

小岩
sorry This is not a huobi problem

All I know Huobi (with help NEM team) is preparing solution that allow filter deposit with coins stolen in coincheck hack. In my opinion this is good for NEM and I’m glad they care and want to disallow selling stolen coins in they exchange. Of course I agree that should be some information on deposit page but I belive this is some lack in functionality and not deliberate action.
So in my opinion we should wait as Huobi will end this security upgrade because it’s good for future of coin.

Thank you

They made a trap for the owners of XEM, especially do not turn off the wallet. Not fair play with exchange users

As hard as i want to believe what you’re saying,

1. They could easily put a warning on their deposit page like you said, doesn’t take a lot of technical knowledge.

2. Price is (artificially?) 6% higher, makes it attractive to send your coins here lol. Reason for this could be they’e trying to wash stolen coins with these (not sure if possible) but i guess small chance this is the case. Other than this I can’t guess the right reason.

3. From 13/02, lasting to 20/02 (look up the chart on huobi, volume and price compared to other exchanges), XEM coins were dumped for a big discount on HUOBI, rumours went that it was stolen XEM.

All this looks very fishy to me, biggest reason in my opinion it takes this long is because of my 3rd point.
I would appreciate if you looked this up: https://www.huobi.pro/xem_btc/exchange/
See big volume on 4 hour chart? I was trading there when all this happened and have seen how multiple times XEM was heavily dumped way under the market price (+5% cheaper sometimes over 10%).

I really see no other way this could happen without stolen coins, volume was really huge and dump every few minutes it was crazy. Huobi probably wouldn’t risk their reputation (if they even care about this), which means they’re blind for not seeing what happened during a 7 day period. I could be entirely wrong but i strongly believe i’m not, I can’t just pretend all these things are natural and normal.

That’s my man ‘chat rated bad’ :joy: Been doing this way too much for the past few days.

21/02 (everyday till now) I told them on their website and on telegram to close the wallet at least for new victims like you. Everytime they say they will look for it but seems like they really don’t care or other reason we can only guess.

In private they just started ignoring me like girls on their period + got banned from the group because i made fun of that crazy telegram support frog :frog: for not knowing what a smart contract was and thinking myetherwallet was an exchange. I’m telling you these people are highly incapable and should not be considered as a reputable exchange. Almost every coin is traded between the exchange itself to make an illusion of big volume, just watch the trade history for 1 minute and you’ll get what i mean.

Good luck

1. They could. I agreed with you above.
  2. It’s higher because deposits doesn’t work.
  3. I can’t comment this but believe me they are fighting now with selling stolen coins.

Thank you

1. In a normal market, prices would get adjusted quickly because who owns XEM on Huobi can sell it there and buy 6% more on another exchange. Now, big buy orders prevent it from going down. Why? When they can buy it way cheaper elsewhere?

2. I understand you can’t comment because of your position and not wanting to spread FUD but it’s the painfull truth, with almost certainty. Not being unrealistic, 99% chance.

1. This is normal. When deposits are closed and more buyers than sellers price is higher. 6% is not big difference in crypto. Not all are doing arbitrage.
  1. I agree sellers go down, but no buyer would want to buy 100k NEM paying 6% more for multiple days. So with the sellers, the buyers should go down too unless they want the price to be higher. I’ve seen bigger differences, 6% is not that huge in crypto, but it simply doesn’t happen when there is no volatility like now and lasts multiple days.
    This whole thing looks far from natural and I promise you I’ve seen a lot of crap lately.

No one, still dont answer, why they dont disable XEM wallet for deposit.

@kingjardan if there is no new sellers (deposits blocked and supply reduced) it can in my opinion work as you told (price higher than an other exchanges) because good arbitrage is not possible. But I do not want to argue - I’m not a trader.

@Logistis already answered what I know:

1 Like

at least we got an update!!

You
why do you leave the deposits open on the deposit page???

seriously

this is all huobi fault

Andy Tan
Apologies, we are not able to share the reason. However this is good for NEM community.
You
it is good for NEM community that people get stuck on your exchange without warning

?

Andy Tan
Yes.
You
so it is good for the community that me and hundreds of other people lose money and have 0 control

you being serious?

Andy Tan
Yes, we are serious.

So everyone here that sees his money go down, please don’t feel bad you’re doing it for the community!

let me tell you this

normal people like me should not be stuck on your exchange and see their money go down

hackers already sold their XEM here

stolen XEM was sold here 13/02-20/02

HUOBI was blind, drunk, or split profit

leaving no warning on the deposit page only causes innocent people to get stuck, which makes 0 sense

if you think it will help the price go up because less supply, please think again

Andy Tan
Please be patient, we will make an announcement once xem maintenance has completed.
You
i’m not patient, surely not when you come here tell me i don’t have to be selfish and I’m taking a loss for the community

biggest crap ever heard

Andy Tan left the chat

• Had not felt so much hate in the crypto space so far - these people are making me sick and I can’t deal with it, I just hope sharing all of this can help getting them to justice in one way or another.
1 Like