I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite*

Good news and bad news. The good news is, NEM has only a 1 Billion USD valuation. Blockchain technology has barely begun to revolutionize the way we live our lives. If the NEM team can out pace the blockchain industry, you could definitely see XEM priced at 100x what it is today. So start turning your 1’s into 100’s!
Keep in mind, the price of XEM, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other token could come crashing down at any moment, to levels below what you sold for in 2015. This isn’t likely, but it’s possible. In that scenario, you would be satisfied with your small profit.
Let’s all continue to build dapps, use tokens, and keep this train moving along.

2 Likes

Honestly, at this price level, I would have sold everything :wink:

Hi guys, I am certain that you guys are the new, wealthy elite! But I represent the first wave of mainstream-ish dumbasses who are getting interested in crypto because we read about it in Forbes. We are the dumbasses who are going to make you smart guys rich because of our newfound interest in crypto. Of course, as the first wave of dumbasses, we are hoping for more waves of dumbasses even stupider than us (who maybe heard about crypto on ESPN) to come through and make our first wave rich. But none of this is going to happen if someone can’t explain what mosaic assets are in a satisfactory way. I’ve spent two days trying to research what to do with my two “Gox”. And nothing I’ve read makes sense to me except maybe someday there being some kind of Assets Exchange Auction House. Would anyone buy my 2 Gox now??! Edit: fixing typos

2 Likes

Mosaics (Assets) have the same worth as any crypto, they are worth what someone wants to pay for them. They are created by fellow users, and the supplies can be modified, depending on the type of mosaic created.

I have no idea about the gox tokens, but I assume they are referring to ‘MT GOX’, and probably created as a joke, thus not worth much. Google “mt gox bitcoin exchange” if you are unfamiliar.

There is no asset exchange currently. I am sure we will see it in the future.

1 Like

Oh I see, Gox is like “Remember the Alamo”. Thank you for the cogent explanation

1 Like