I did the first press release for NEM and want to do more!

Hey everyone

Bitcoin PR Buzz sent out a press release for NEM when it first launched, and we accept NEM 100% for any PR services.

We have also added a NEM accepted here to the bottom of our site at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com :slight_smile:

We have over 2 years experience and over 100 clients.

We have just made new partnerships with Bitcoin Magazine, CryptoCoinsNews, Bitcoinist as well as the top tier mainstream news wires. We publish PR on over 200 news sites and all PR also goes viral on social media in a big way. You can see a PDF of of our new and improved services at: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Bitcoin-PR-Buzz-Services.pdf

I hope we can help NEM again with their marketing soon! I have been a long time supporter of NEM and I have noticed a lack of NEM news on the larger cryptocurrency news sites, so I hope I can help soon to get the word about NEM in a big way.

It would be great for NEM if we sent out a monthly Ultimate press release about NEM. This would have huge benefits for NEM.

Hi psy :slight_smile:

Monthly is prob too often. I'm guessing that the release of the mobile app will need some buzzin though :wink:

Hi psy :)

Monthly is prob too often. I'm guessing that the release of the mobile app will need some buzzin though ;)

Hey patmast3r :)

Thought I would come onto the NEM forum as the quality of discussion is higher than bitcointalk.

Sounds great, whenever you guys are ready feel free to contact me at bitcoin(at)bitcoinprbuzz.com

Monthly PR would have an awesome effect as NEM would be mentioned in Bitcoin Magazine, CryptoCOinsNews, MarketWatch etc every single month, but I understand if NEM doesn't have the budget for such large campaigns.

Keep up the great work and hope to hear from yourself or someone on the team soon.

If anyone else is reading this we also accept NEM for all press release services so if anyone wants a press release for another project and wants to pay in NEM please contact me at email above.