I lost 1k nem coin on my nem mainnet i paid 140 euro and i feeling realy scamt

I lost 1k nem coin on my nem mainnet i paid 140 euro and i feeling realy scamt

OK, how did you loose them, can you explain in detail ?

Did they even arrive in your wallet ? i mean did the exchange pay it, or it’s still holding the transaction ?

you can use http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0 to seach for transactions, if they went anywhere you should be able to find them.

I do understand your concern, but feeling “scamt” doesn’t help, you need to investigate where it is.
With amount of your info, i can only assume you node is down, you are waiting on exchange, Nis isn’t yet syncronised and myriad of other noobie reasons on why you don’t see your NEM balance.

I apologize for the tone, but you will see in next few hours/days that if you give all required info the Community is really quick in helping you solve your problem :slight_smile:

But presented with a wine, we offer the cheese :wink: hahaha. no hard feeling man, i hope for a resolution of your problem. GL

1 Like

There could be 100 answers to your problem, like Psyder said, we need a lot more info to be able to help you.
Where was your XEM? did you send it somewhere? was it on an exchange? what wallet were you using? etc.

Explain, these guys might be able to help with more info.