I mistakenly deleted my wallet NEM

I mistakenly deleted my wallet NEM, but I was able to recover my .wlt wallet.
I do not have the private key for my wallet. After accessing file: /// C: /Users/eduardo/Documents/Moedas%20Digitais/NEM/NanoWallet/start.html#/ I’m trying to import my wallet, but I can not. What should I do to be able to import my wallet and then open my wallet?

This same thing happened to me. is there a solution?

nanoWallet has an import wallet feature.
Just go to the login screen and click on Import Wallet , the amberish button. Then import you .wlt file and all should be good.

After that, and I will only say this once; make sure to backup your private key !!

Make sure to backup your private key !!

3 Likes

Xpedite thank you for responding - everything i did was on my phone and the phone does not have the import wallet button do you have any other suggestions? I would be happy to give you a percentage of my recovered funds

It’s mobileWallet, not NanoWallet.
When you started using a mobileWallet newly, which of the following did you choose?

· I created a new account.
· I brought a secret key from another place and entered it.
· Incorporated QR including secret key.

If you are creating a new account, you can not undo it if you have not backed up the private key or QR code.

In other cases, please perform the same operation again from the copy source and create an account.

So if I have all of the information from the transaction at Changelly and the transfer information into the wallet is there a chance to recover??

Regarding what I have not received from Changelly, it may be possible to recover.
However, you have the place of management on what you received once.

Wallet can not be restored from the history of transactions and Changelly.
To restore the mobile wallet, it is absolutely necessary to back up the private key (or its QR code).

If I know my private key and have it written and stored securely do I still have to backup wallet? Everything I do is mainly on my phone.

Private key should be sufficient. I would try to restore the wallet via private key, just to make sure you have the right one.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks for replying.