I was away, too late to claim nemstake?

Hi,

I expressed interest in NEM in the original thread on btt, but had other priorities the last year. Is it too late now to claim my stake?

Thx

Hi,

I expressed interest in NEM in the original thread on btt, but had other priorities the last year. Is it too late now to claim my stake?

Thx

Did you get a token sent to you via private mail? It would have just been one line like. "your token: XXXXXXXXXX"

If you did, then you will be able to redeem your stake after launch. And you should save the token somewhere offline as if it were a private key. If you didn't get one then there must have been some kind of issue.

Did you get a token sent to you via private mail? It would have just been one line like. "your token: XXXXXXXXXX"

Yes, I received it. This is great news, happy to be part of nem! :-)

Are there definitive instructions somewhere on how to claim it? I've found different stories, some with now dead links.

Thx!

Yes, I received it. This is great news, happy to be part of nem! :-)

Are there definitive instructions somewhere on how to claim it? I've found different stories, some with now dead links.

Thx!

currently you cant do anything with your token if you havnt registered it. youl have to wait until after launch and instructions will be given then. so sit tight for now.. ;)

ok, thx for the information. I hope there's no change of course and people like me will be able to claim their stakes after launch!

ok, thx for the information. I hope there's no change of course and people like me will be able to claim their stakes after launch!

i can pretty much guarantee you, that you will be able to redeem your stake after launch so long as you do not lose your code. :) treat it like a private key. ;) we want people to claim their stakes so that distribution can be as good as possible. contrary to what many might think, the devs really do not want to be in control of large amounts of unclaimed coins.

Where did you find any dead links?

Where did you find any dead links?

One I remember of is a Google doc that is now unavailable. Not sure where this link was though.
1 Like