iOS mobile NEM wallet Help

Hello Nem,
Needing Help, i’m in mobile. I just downloaded it on iOS. I just bought some XEMS. The question is how can I able to withdraw that or transfer to my bitcoin wallet again? where is the button for send? please Help. Thank you so much. Looking forward for this . :slight_smile:

You can’t directly transfer/convert xem to bitcoin, xem and bitcoin are not the same currency. If you want to exchange your xem to bitcoin again you should use an exchange service like; poloniex and changely.

Thanks for the response. So, How can I able to have that send button?. on my iOS mobile?.

Just go to your dashboard and push the paper and pencil in the top right corner of your screen :slight_smile:
There you can fill in all the information and when finished push the send button which is also in the top right of your screen.

Be sure to tripple check if all fields where filled out correctly(check fees and adress etc.)
Also very important: If you’re sending xem to an exchange always add a message or it won’t go through and you’ll have to contact customer support.

Very helpful info sir. :slight_smile: I just realized there is a button there. Haha. It hides me. hahaha. Thanks sir.

What’s the essence of message sir? Any message will do?

Yeah it also toke me a while to find that button :wink:

Yep any message will do and I’m not really sure why it’s necessary only thing I know is that alot of people get into trouble for not adding one.

1 Like

Thanks again Sir. :smile: Does iOS NEM Wallet is fully furnished? what’s the difference of NEM in a desktop? that has many things to be done. Like you need to save private key etc. is that the same with iOS? Do i need to make or sync my account on desktop ? or it’s okay on mobile?

Suggest storing your XEM on nano wallet for long term storage instead of mobile. It is much more secure that way.

how can I sync my mobile to nano wallet?.

1 Like

You need your private key, you can then import that into nano wallet

And yes you need to backup the private key from your nano(desktop) wallet as well. As a rule of thumb always secure your private key it’s the most reliable way to recover with if something ever goes wrong.

Okay Thank you so much. :slight_smile: Do you think NEM coin has also potential to rise up rapidly as bitcoin does in the future??

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: I think XEM has a huge potential, but in the end only time can tell how far that potential will come.

1 Like

DO u have facebook? or any social messaging app? so we can talk there privately sir? :slight_smile:

I got telegram https://t.me/empers1

Everyone keep saying type in a message…Then I saw somewhere I’m supposed to enter a specific message…

I’m using the iOS wallet and I’d like to purchase through Changelly…It asks for a message but…well, what message do I put there? Can I just put anything in there? Like, “Bought this through changelly.”???

I was wondering the same thing. There doesn’t seem to be any tutorials for mobile wallets.

As far as I know unless specifically stated by the exchange you’re buying from, any message will do.

If the exchange requires a message, it will state clearly what the message should be. You usually only need a message if you are sending XEM to an exchange, not when receiving. Then again I have no idea which crypto you used to buy XEM, they might require a message on that end as well.

Hello NEM,

I accidentally send some of the coins. I did not give any adress I just entered the amount in a text field “ENC” and enter. I am not sure to which address the coins went to. WHat is that ENC?