Is XEM price been kept intentionally low?

Is XEM price been kept intentionally low?

1 Like

What makes you think this ?

I asked that around May 21-24, when NEM was very hot. I thought people may have been selling NEM to prevent its price to grow too fast, to avoid spikes and speculation.

are you kidding me?

I am a NEM owner and I bought NEM very early.

I think the current price is freaking high.

NEM needs to lower their price to gain tractions.

I don’t even care my own profit and I want NEM goes back to 500 million MKC for more people to own it.

Hi, I thought the same thing. Then I thought maybe bots like cryptoking were involved. I don’t think that is a stupid question. I can’t even understand half the things on this website, which is frustrating. Even I I want to be involved I can’t.
Normal people work… they have kids… families… hopefully they do things. I love NEM… clearly DLT future is bright, but it’s like they don’t want us to figure out what to do or how to use it. It is frustrating. The people most involved in the states are
smart or weird. It’s almost like there is no in between.

1 Like

Yes, NEM is intentionally kept low. Put yourself in the shoes of the CEO conducting the whole thing.
We’ve all seen coins at ICO pumpin’up due to rumors, and dumpin’ due to lack of the rumors having an actual foundation. NEM was launched in 2014 and since then the crew hasn’t raised a finger to market and my guess is that the CEO, who is japoneese (japoneese rock on most of stuff) wanted to develop the inner enviroment…the community. It’s quite easy to develop a coin and jump into the ICO market. Most of them are as good as toilet paper at it’s best when you have a false alarm. But NEM is anything but that. Remember that everything was developed from scratch, evolved until now into something that banks appreciate, exchanges want to parner-up, and most of all, due to its blockchain built from scratch, it doesn’t depend o Bitcoin’s fluctuations, therefore, we can expect NEM to grow organically as it did until now. As I said before, it’s a coin to keep not a coin to pump and dump. Stick to your coins and you will have a good laugh by summer 2018. Fortunes are built with patience. Don’t let the sound of fear misguide you. Keep your coins and get the benefits next year. You will see.

1 Like

bunä ziua?

Buna ziua !

1 Like

Personally after looking at some graphs I find the sharp spikes only useful to those who trade on an hourly basis, the short spikes have little to keep them up there and soon fall again.

Thanks

1 Like

THATS RIGHT! if you buy n hold u like spikes only if they been followde by a stady market