Issue nem transaction

Hi i have in 28 august download wallet nem…and i have forget to save private key …so i decide to uninstall it and download it again for i can get private key…but i m stupid because in this time i have do a transaction in changelly site exchange btc to nem…and changelly éxchanger have sent nem to my ex wallet nem that i have remove it…so when i have download wallet nem again… Nem wallet ask me to give private key and they don t accepte just password and ID… So please u can help me…i can give u all infos what you need for i show that i m the owner and i can’t sustain to lose this money… i can give all infos about my wallet nem … and all infos about transaction and account and amount transaction in changelly éxchanger site…you can contact changelly site for check my infos

I wait reply Thank you

If you did not save your private key, and you deleted your mobile app, you are in a bit of trouble. Unless you can recover your old wallet, and you remember the password, then you may have lost your XEM.

I remember the password of wallet …but how i can recover Old wallet …because when i download wallet nem again…they say me to sing up for a new wallet…or if i m Old member i must give private key for sign in

Hello.

If you have the old wallet from NCC you have to
open that wallet in NCC

export your private key and save it securely on paper or copy somewhere on a safe place
then open NanoWallet and choose option to create the wallet from private key
then enter that key into NanoWallet.

or there is another option which is to export your wallet from NCC
for lightweight wallet.

Then import this exported wallet into NanoWallet.

Here you have material that can help you:

No bro Old is not from nanowallet club …but is wallet nem andoird play store

Uninstalling the mobile wallet will also delete the private key.
If you download a new mobile wallet, you will need the old secret key.