Issuing of initial coin and giving it to my users

Provided that I already have a root domain, I set my initial mosaic and total coins.

Would I be able to create Id (Key) for other people so that I can give them initial coins from my balances. If yes, how? I have around more than 50,000 people. I will provide them with card containing the Id(Key).

Thanks,

You can create something like passport id using non-transferable mosaic, containing some metadata in messages in initial transfers

So you can only do this for non-transferable mosaic? so we cannot transfer token from one another?

you should create distinct mosaics one for the passport and second as a transferable asset

Sorry, I don’t understand. So first I create a Mosaic, then I create Passport Id, then I gave them initial token. After which they start paying me for my products and services, can they also transfer their tokens to other Passport Id holder?

FYI: I want to be able to create my own coins. I’ll sell the coins to them. Then they will use that coin to pay for my products and services as well as transfer it to other coin holders. But I need to create the Passport Id for each users to I could put the Id in a card and give to them. I don’t want them to go to a wallet application and create the Id, to complicated for the users. I would like to give them the card.

if you don’t want to store these passport’s ids on blockchain, there will be enough to use usual transfarable mosaic