Kristof the new president. Not sure why?

So a few weeks ago Lon and Jeff stepped down from the president role and Kristof became the new interim president.

I am not convinced yet about his role as president. First of all I met Kristof in person and he’s a open, nice guy! But I honestly was not impressed by his presentation and they way he answered. Also his appearance in Zurich
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khF7xHGo4Lo) didn’t leave a good impression on me.

I would like to get some more background information on Kristof and also what his concrete plans are for NEM.

What impression did Kristof make on you, and why do you think he’s a good or bad choice?

The emphasis is on interim president ! Just saying…

I was wondering the same thing, I did read he plays a large part in building the European base for Nem, so that’s not too shabby.
To me it appears to be a huge job, Nem is taking a place all over the world.
How is this going to be juggled?
That is why I mentioned more Devs, Nem is so spread out now it needs tech as the geography is huge.
Just off the top of my head:
Malaysia and the rest of SEA
Japan
Korea
Australia
Russia
Eastern Europe
South America
China
Parts of Africa
New Zealand
Dubai
Europe

Just the ones I can name…

I am also booted from Telegram, yet I wonder if those same guys are still dropping in complaining about lack of marketing?

In these times the foundation really needs to keep focus, the potential is huge!

Yes true. And still, for this big change there should be more infos out imho.

How long does ‘interim’ will last and who are the candidates for the president role?

Patience is not the ability to wait. Patience is to be calm no matter what happens they say…

The problem is: many activities of the NEM Foundation are secreted for a long time before public announce.

So we have very little info on what good or bad Kristof has been doing.
We are unable to do an informed judgement.

I tend to trust NEM Foundation; it just worked in past years.