LCNEM: An issuer of the NEM mosaics which are pegged with legal currencies

Then you should put terms in some other language there and not in Japanese only! :wink:

Thanks!
I got it.:slight_smile:

There are many excellent young people like him in Japan. I am proud of being the same Japanese. I will support Mr.Yu.

3 Likes

I think this is wonderful idea.
This will be the first step that can exchange value steadily in the digital.
Everyone sticks to real-time exchange, but the important thing is the existence of people who will surely exchange. Then, service providers who exchange more conveniently will benefit from participation. What you need is how you feel the merit of participating.

2 Likes

Your terms says you have a XEM and JPY collateral, but you are listing other fiat currencies too. How can you cope with a big change in JPY/USD exchange ratio?

How many JPY you have in your collateral and what’s the ratio collateral / value of assets ?

We will add USD to the portfolio after collateral assets increase.
Now, make the portfolio with XEM and JPY is sufficient.

We save 1 collateral for 1 issuing.

1 Like

Roadmap has been made!

In Japan, we have no power against the law. Please warm up this project from outside of Japan!

2 Likes

Definitely an interesting idea and I know there are cafes within Australia where I purchase my coffee with crypto. I know that some of those coffees have now ended up varying in price a lot as of recently so it would be great to have NEM mosaics pegged with AUD.

My question is regarding legality in Japan you have mentioned it will be difficult, have you explored the legality of other regions you wish to enter also?

1 Like

Thanks!
We didn’t research regulation of other regions firmly.
But we research the regulation of Singapore little.
The answer is, “no problem”.
Because we only do on-chain process. We don’t accept deposit of legal currencies so we are not bank-imitation.

Why we can’t sell in Japan is, due to only regulation of cryptocurrency exchange.
So if your country has a regulation of cryptocurrency exchange, we don’t reccommenced to use our services.

But we can say that there is no problem in regulations exclude about cryptocurrency exchange.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, well if it is possible then I’m all for the idea. Stabilising NEM in a volatile market would be terrific for the community.

Keep up the good work

1 Like

Hi, Good work,
I have a payment App where I can pay in any shop with my phone.
I would like to use XEM as payment in order to avoid to pay too much fees
Have you already make research on this?

Sorry, I can’t understand what you mean.
LCNEM can also be paid in less fees as well as xem.

1 Like

Our product is already available, but only in Japanese.
But it will be i18n-ed.
Please look forward to it! :grinning:

Hi Yu,

I would like to know if It will be possible to use LCNEM in order to pay goods or services.
Example: I have a payment app (like Apple Pay or Google Pay)
I pay one beer at a bar with my phone. The beer cost $7.
The App in my phone make the exchange in LCNEM and I pay with it.

I just want to know If this scheme is possible?

Everything, what xem can do is also possible with LCNEM mosaics!
Because we save collateral assets, LCNEM mosaics have value.

https://wallet.lcnem.cc

LCNEM Wallet has been updated now!

• Google account login
  • You don’t need to manage private key(Please save your assets with Nano Wallet)
  • Every mosaic payment is available
  • You can buy LC mosaics in realtime in the wallet

It is PWA, so you can add icon to desktop.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello.

Can you explain how you proof or what proof will you give to your customers that you
have the real fiat collateral for the each mosaic you have issued?

Should the customers just have trust in your company like they have in any other bank
which in reality does not have (keeps) collateral in ratio 1:1.

Thank you for your interest!

Recently, we thought up new system, in which make an incentive not to issue without collateral assets.

If only LCNEM Co.Ltd issues stable coin, showing a proof of collateral assets is difficult, like tether.
So in new LCNEM Stable Coin system, LCNEM Co.Ltd. is not an only issuer. Other organizations can participate in Issuers Network.

Issuers can take fees when the stable coin is sold, so it is an incentive. But issuers are forced to compete with other issuers, so the fee level will be efficient in Economics mean.
Furthermore, this system can save every corresponding legal currencies, not portfolio of xem and legal currencies, so there will be no uncertainty.

1 Like

@ltd_exp_kyu
Hi Yu Kimura-san, how are you? Is the LCNEM project still on track?
Please give an update if possible. Thanks!

Sorry for very late answer.

We are trying to distribute stable coin with Original blockchain made with Cosmos SDK, and then bridging these token to Symbol.
Next stable coin is not issued as IOU but issued by Collateralized Debt Position. It is used in MakerDAO. It is a decentralized stable coin.