Lets help Mizunashi to keep doing great work for us

Hi Everybody!

For a year now I have been following and admiring @mizunashi JK17 in his work in the forum. He is a WhiteHatHacker and protects us in this position from our own stupidity and carelessness. Here are 2 simple examples for you:

Bob opens a nanowallet. He chooses a brain wallet and saves it with the password 1234.
Bob is now running the risk of being hacked and losing all his xem. (This was in the middle of 2017 a couple of times the case)
Now JK17 comes into play. He looks for these poorly secured wallets, he takes over their content and leaves a message for the owner.
Bob is called to contact @mizunashi JK17. He must identify himself as the owner and provide a sufficiently secured wallet to which his credit can be transferred again.

Bob is new to the crypto world. He wanted to transfer his xem to Poloniex and the xem did not arrive in his account.
Bob goes to the Nem forum and writes a post that his Xem is gone.
Now JK17 @mizunashi comes into play ^^.
He asks Bob for data to track the transaction. Tell Bob where the amount has arrived and offer solutions or help you to contact the relevant stock exchange.

I would also like to say that @mizunashi JK17 is very famous in Japan and is a big ambassador for Nem.

These and many other aids were provided by JK17 for us. Therefore I urge you to follow his new call for help. Personally, I will follow this call a second time, but I’m just a drop in the ocean.

8 Likes

Introduction, thank you very much.

Currently, the number of new hacking methods has increased by about three this year. Details can not be written, but we will respond immediately as soon as it is discovered.

We need to go ahead of hackers and discover and handle vulnerable accounts.
Such activities are not other currencies.

I was looking at the long-term forum, I came to the conclusion that this work has to be done.

Basically it deals with own funds only.
Because in Japan this act is a crime.
Still, I would like to continue if it helps someone.

However, since we have introduced a lot of funds at present, we have borrowed debts in real life.
It is difficult to continue on this work.

Those who agree with this activity, please cooperate arbitrarily. Please give me a donation of activity funds.

Donation destination address: NCH4UST5ITXTMLWSHKYFAAZXJNCSP7OFW3B3654L

Thank you.

7 Likes

Donated - sorry it’s not a lot but hopefully many others will help also.

5 Likes

Donated- thx for your effort! Hope you will go on with helping the community

5 Likes

@SJM211
@Chris

I will use all the funds you sent for the development of NEM.

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Keep up the good work, Rin!

Sent some xem.

3 Likes

@rigel I will use all the funds you sent for the development of NEM.

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

No problem at all to chip in and help.
Thanks Rin for your work!

3 Likes

Slowly but surely it will be something. Anyone who is interested in how the stand is can track it here.
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NCH4UST5ITXTMLWSHKYFAAZXJNCSP7OFW3B3654L

Donated. You can never have enough security. Wish I could send more.

3 Likes

Would this qualify for a community or marketing fund? Maybe unconventional marketing fund?

1 Like

Good question? I personally would like that. But I’m not sure about transparency, etc.

Bounty panel decides on bounties and there is always zero transparency in bounties, so I think it would be ok. @jabo38 what do you think, could there be a bounty for mizunashi?

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention. Mizunashi has helped me a great deal in the early days of my Nem experience. I will gladly do my part.

4 Likes

Sent just the tiny bit left in my wallet. Transferring in more XEM this week and will throw down more when that happens.

Thank you for your work @mizunashi!
γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™
γ‚ˆγ‚γ—γγŠι‘˜γ„γ—γΎγ™

3 Likes

More XEM sent yesterday, more to come next week once purchase clears CoinBase

2 Likes

@Charlie_Muir I will use all the funds you sent for the development of NEM.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Right back atcha’ @mizunashi!

1 Like

Just sent a little but extra; cheers.

@Charlie_Muir Thank you very much!

1 Like