Marketing for Nems Symbol through the introduction of NEMBER.art and the popularity of NFTs

In the near future Nember.art will start its service. (Hopefully soon) This could serve our efforts given the existing situation. It could be a chance to increase Nem’s popularity and that of its blockchain offerings and ecosystem. At least it would help us to acquire new users.

This is not just about the NFTs themselves, but about the associated use and dissemination of the symbol wallet and its applications.

My proposal is to allocate a budget that will allow us to attract a few well-known artists to our platform. Maybe even create some XYM only NFTs. This venture should ideally be planned now. The respective people should be involved and committed in advance.

Most NFT platforms are very aggressive in their marketing and it will be hard to get a place if we do nothing. It is currently the case that we can advertise with lower fees, but personally I think that will not be enough. A small team should be formed to come up with a strategy for the future and start the promotion work until things pick up speed.

I would be happy about a lively exchange about what could be done to give the whole thing a best possible start. We must not forget that browser wallets already offers a good infrastructure for existing plaforms that we do not have. I would also like to reiterate that even if you are not a fan of NFTs, this can serve us well in terms of visibility and usability. There are select windows of opportunity that need to be taken advantage of from time to time, I think this is one.

近い将来、Nember.artがサービスを開始します。(できればすぐに)これは、現在の状況を考えると、私たちの努力に役立つかもしれません。ネムの人気を高め、そのブロックチェーン製品やエコシステムの人気を高めるチャンスになるかもしれません。少なくとも、新しいユーザーを獲得するのに役立つと思います。

これは、NFTそのものだけではなく、シンボルウォレットとそのアプリケーションの使用と普及に関連しています。

私の提案は、著名なアーティスト数名をプラットフォームに誘致できるような予算を割り当てることです。もしかしたら、XYM限定のNFTも作れるかもしれません。この事業は理想的には今から計画すべきです。それぞれの担当者が事前に関与し、コミットする必要があります。

ほとんどのNFTプラットフォームは非常に積極的にマーケティングを行っており、我々が何もしなければ場所を確保するのは難しいでしょう。現状では、低い料金で広告を出すことができますが、個人的にはそれだけでは不十分だと思います。小規模なチームを作って今後の戦略を考え、スピードが上がるまでの間、プロモーション活動を開始すべきだと思います。

何ができるか活発な意見交換をして、最高のスタートを切ることができれば嬉しいです。ブラウザウォレットは、私たちが持っていない既存のプラットフォームのための優れたインフラを提供していることを忘れてはなりません。また、NFTのファンでなくても、視認性や使いやすさの点で、NFTは私たちにとって有益であることを再確認したいと思います。時折、利用すべき機会の窓がありますが、これはその一つだと思います。

6 Likes

I completely agree, a budget for marketing should definetly be done and reaching out to some artists with influence would help us alot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.