May find a problem at mobile wallet

モバイルウォレットですがiPhoneから発行した請求書をAndroidのモバイルアプリが読み込めません。
Androidの請求書をiPhoneは読み込めます。
iPhone同士もできます。

I found a problem at the NEM mobile wallet.
When I create a invoice by iPhone, App of Android can’t read it, saying it’s wrong.
It’s not vice versa.

Thanks for reporting a bug.
You can get rewarded for bug finds here:

You can find the rules here:
https://nem.io/developers/developer-bounties/

1 Like

Has the mobile wallet been updated, ever? I’ve heard quite a few bad things about it. Perhaps it should be withdrawn or a warning added until all of these things have been addressed.

Most problems I have heard was related with installing new IOS wallet version but this problem as I know was solved already. Couple days ago was released new version for Android (1.0.70).

Right. I’ll stop running my mouth off then.

No offence @gentlemand, I’m just answering your question when mobile wallet will be updated (I don’t use IOS that’s why I replay about Android update). I have heard too couple bad opinions about mobile wallet (mostly IOS) where people lose tokens. Of course they don’t backup private keys and this is also they fault but I agree that there is room for improvement.

None taken. Mine was a literal post.

1 Like

For iOS Wallet, it is officially announced that the secret key will be broken in the version history of AppleStore.
And that is only the initial version.

It is delayed to notice because many people are not transferring money with Mobile Wallet. This is the reason why it seems to be a problem now.

Considering from another point of view, making a backup of the secret key and making the deposit is also a serious mistake.
Funds will not be returned if you deposit and then drop the mobile phone and break it.

As for the problem of JSON of QR code in Mobile Wallet this time, I report the symptoms separately and report it.

Regarding this matter, I have contacted @jabo38 and should have been conveyed to Developper to be able to deal with it fastest.

Thanks