Microsoft azure

We should probably try to get on the microsoft azure marketplace we probably would get accepted and it would bring a lot of publicity to nem as it has to factom and emercoin.

1 Like

contact them. spearhead the fuck out of it !

1 Like

I would but the application has to be done by the devlopers.

I also think we can get accepted. It takes pushes through Github though.

@Voidcrafter, if you contacted them and they agreed, I think the devs would be willing to push it through Github to Azure.

I know this sounds silly, but the Core team is too busy right now to deal with Microsoft.

We actually need more marketers, so anybody who contacted Microsoft (I actually think it is pretty easy to do this) would seriously be helping us out.

Someone making this happen would be great.

Well I wrote a comment under their most recent article , I did not fill out the application form because I think only the developers can do that if you want to you could maybe add some positive coments.

I am not sure if this is the perfect article to comment on but I feel like it is most likely that they read the comments on the newest articles.

I also made a post on their feedback feed which could get upvoted.

https://feedback.azure.com/forums/169396-media-services/suggestions/11565492-addition-of-nem

1 Like

Now more then double the votes than any other change suggestion , nice job guys.