Mijin Nanowallet Login

Hi, I am a newbie. Can anyone please tell me where to find a secure login to Nanowallet. I see that Mijin indicated as ;Not secure’. Also, what is called ‘Message’ in the wallet and where to find it ?

Cheers.

Secure login? What do you mean?
Mijin is private chain.
Message? What for?

You must tell us what you want to achieve.

Hi pawelm,

Thanks. I need to login to my Nanowallet. When I browsed Mijin came up and I imported and logged in through them. Then I saw that there link starts with ‘Not secure’ in the browser. What is the official NEM site and path to get to login to NW ?

The ‘Message’ came up when I tried to buy XEM through Changelly. They wanted to know the .Message.to have the transaction go through smoothly. What would that be and where to find it in the wallet ?

Best Regards.

Hi,

Could you attach some print screen because I don’t understand what you asking about Mijin.
About nanowallet you must get it from nem.io/downloads/ and create account on your computer (don’t forget do backup).

When you sending to nanowallet message is not required.

Hi pawelm,

I already got a wallet. But I think my desktop wlt access file wont work and I cannot login to wallet through that. That is why I tried Mijin. Hope the nem.io/downloads/ site will enable login. Please note the browser bar of the attached screenshot link.

Best Regards.

There is no official online wallet due to the security concerns that would be caused. It is really easy to download the Nanowallet and start using it though.

@Saul
Should I let the administrator delete this NanoWallet?

I am assuming mijin users use that wallet. However it seems pretty outdated.

1 Like

Mr. Asayama of TechBureau CEO should avoid it, do not you? I was speaking the content saying.
Perhaps, it seems that mijin users are not using it.
It seems that it was made simply for propaganda purpose when V1.3 was announced.

Thanks all.