Mistakenly sent 1000 xem as fee with zero amount

I sent zero amount and 1000 xem as fee and do not not how to recover my 1000 xem back.
Please what should i do to recover my xem sent as a fee?

The xem you put in the fee will be harvested by someone, only thing you can do is track the harvester down(not easy) and ask them to please return it.

What is the transaction hash?

Am quite a novice here and do not know how this work completely, please is it not something that the technical support team can help? 1,000 xem to be loose is too much for me. HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/5e1f29c281e5e48be3078d64f3de39957af6f455f87d05f44a4a3c7be10db71f
This is the hash

It seems to be the owner of an SN in America.

Please what do i do to recover it back

1000 XEM has entered someone’s wallet as income of harvesting.
I will investigate which wallet this is in fact and ask you to return it.
Because it is a request, it can not be forcibly returned.

In the case of a person in Japan, I am investigating and asking for return, but this time it is like the owner who is setting SuperNode in the USA.
Whether or not to actually contact with this person is the most difficult problem.
If possible, I think that it is better to ask and ask a person with an extensive network of people about NEM who is an American.

As another method, since the owner’s address is known, there is a method of using the message function of NEM there, but it can not be guaranteed whether the message is read or not.

Please wait as we think that @BloodyRookie will give instructions as to how to do it.

thanks

Will greatly appreciate your effort

1 Like

supernode kaba-2 harvested the block.

https://supernodes.nem.io/details/604

I don’t know the owner of the supernode, he uses the provider HostUs but i guess many supernodes are using that provider…
Not sure what we can do :confused:

Hi all, just login to my wallet and see a 1,000 credited back to my account.
Your efforts have been immense, i love the love and the concern you all showed
and am proud to be in the midst of such great people.
Thanks again for the love.

6 Likes

If you disclose the nem address of the harvester the poor guy can message him.

he even send a message along with the 1000 xem ^^

ja ja ja ja

which is german for: yes yes yes yes

4 Likes

faith in humanity restored

Well done to the person that returned the Xem fee. :clap:
I take my hat of to you Sir / Lady, which ever. :slight_smile: