Misunderstanding between NEM team and government of Venezuela

1 Like

his photo was used to inform the munod that the president of Venezuela had said on his twitter account, that he had met with the team of Zeus and NEM.
Then some members of the NEM team denied that meeting.
In effect in that picture there is nobody from the NEM team, however the president of Venezuela, never said that he met with the NEM team. The president of Venezuela only said that the Petro was made under the NEM platform.
All this misunderstanding could be made by some group interested in discrediting the Petro and the Venezuelan government.

You can verify it in the twitter account of President Maduro the reality of the facts.
https://twitter.com/nicolasmaduro

With Petro, we are looking for a new international financial system that is fairer for all. That is, we promote a movement for a new economy. Therefore we believe faithfully in the objectives of NEM and of course we will promote NEM.

By the way, when i say “We” , I say that we are the excluded, ignored that we want to change the system.

Wow it all looks very official.
I do not think there is a misunderstanding, Nem is free to use and the foundation does not promote politics, it is pretty much as simple as that.
I for one will be watching this one to see how it pans out over the next twelve months.
cheers

1 Like

my friend xemnewbie, your comment is balanced and rational.
No one can run away from politics, because she reaches you. For example, NEM means: new economic movement; and that my friend, is also a policy, but a good policy that seeks justice and balance of the world

I support Petro’s initiative, because it seems to me that a country dares to challenge the global powers that control us. In that sense, in that country Venezuela, they are fighting for a “new economic movement”. I think that is praiseworthy

Totally agree!
US came out and said they dont approve. LOL

Why? they are a very corrupt government that destroyed the industries of venezuela. Petro is just a desperate way to find funding to stay in power while most venezuelans are in extreme poverty.

1 Like

My dear friend, it is never good to know only one side of the story. That country is fighting for its political independence; that’s why the big international media, says so many false news about that country. I invite you to investigate better and understand that there are no bad and good people in the world; the world is not black and white as they want us to believe, there are also grays.

We can not believe that the USA is the police of the world, the justice of the world, the owner of the world.

NEM means new economic movement, and that country is looking for a more just economic system for all of us, including you.