Mosaic levy edit possible?

Hi!

I have created a mosaic. Later on, I decided I want to charge a levy. In the “edit” option under Mosaics, I do not see an option to change the levy settings. This is in the nanoWallet.

Is it possible to edit the levy settings for a mosaic transfer after the initial create?

Thanks!

It should be possible to just issue a changed mosaic definition with the same mosaic name as long as you own the entire supply for the mosaic. Of course this costs you the same amount of xem again that you were paying for the original definition.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, BR. I would not own all the supply for the mosaic at that stage. I think some proper planning will take care of this.

I think one can create a % based levy. With a mosaic with very large supply, and mutable. By then transferring larger or smaller sums of mosaic, one can control the levy. This will work for my use case, as I would just want to know if an account has > 0 of the mosaic in a specific transaction or not. The actual amount will not be of any consequence. Will obviously no work for all use cases.

What if I put an absolute fee of 1 xem (worth ± 0.05$ today) and in one year the xem worth 20$. I’ll not able to change it because I will not own every coins, this field should be editable all the time I think. Is there something I don’t understand because this is very useless if we can’t change it all the time