Mosaics Mega Madness

Are there more appropriate and/or active communities regarding Mosaics?

I have some gox:gox name.oratamah:baramaki namuyan:nemrin namuyan:faucet and ocknamo:ocknamo. I was supposed to also get others from the faucet like aqualife:aqualifecoin and kancolle.mogami:mogamin but they failed with “unknown mosaic divisibility” error…

Are there any exchanges for Mosaics? Any safe place to buy and sell Mosaics? Any better place to talk Mosaics?

Thanks and good luck!

https://nemchange.com/Login/index should be of interest to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

not quite understand your question here. My assumption is Mosacs is the currency/smart asset create by the user of NEM. Whether it can be traded on exchange is depends on the economic model and value behind it. If there are more needs to use them, then exchange will have interest list them. It is just like a stock get listed on the stock exchange.

Just a suggestion, but could we look at creating a category specifically for Mosaics in NEM?

That way organisations creating Mosaics have a direct contact with those interested and will let Nembers be able to search and look at upcoming NEM projects along with having direct contact.

Just a thought!

Thanks,
Anthony

1 Like

good thoughts. we should just create a dedicated exchange for MOSACS.

1 Like

Why not support the one that already exists, and work on making it that much better? A working product is already out, it just needs to look better.