Mosiacs and multisig problems

I was not able to create additional mosiacs. I was not able to change multisig account back to normal. What is going on on Nem these days hehe they abandoned the mobile app too no update still on beta hehe sad

1 Like

Hello. You can do it only from cosigner. Could you please give me your address to check?

It is not first time I created name space or mosaics. Today transaction went through finally .I know I can make from consignor or main account. Still I got red message means negative but it confirmed so I created somacoin. Yesterday I tried even to remove multisig was not working. Also in the future if xem price shoots up then the levy will be more expensive and will make the coin useless . I have to bring all the coins back to the main account even if it is mutable which is impossible if it is transferable and delete the coin and create another coin. Instead Nem Team should make possible the owner of the coin to change the levy to adjust the price to keep the levy at reasonable even if it is immutable my address NB5RPKH44RQLDZTTZUUAMOMDYVPS6T7FICZX2MVC

1 Like

Not sure what read message you have but it’s true that you can’t change levy if coins are already distributed from owner account.

So what nem team think about the levy issue? Becouse Xem price is not stable (Price is changing constantly like any other crypto). You can see there is no solution to the coin issuers if Xem price sky rocket.Definitely the coin will be useless too expensive of it’s intended use😎
The only way is get back all the coins delete them and reissue :+1:

1 Like

As far as I know there is no plans to allow modify levy. As I understand percentage levy also is not solution for you?

Then there will be only one option to solve this dilemma. I tried the levy to use my own currency instead of XEM in that case i can use my own stable coin. I tried to use my own coin as levy and did not work it changed back to Xem. What you think :sunglasses:

1 Like

Finally success levy on my own coin. Hubhub transaction screwed before went back to xem. I deleted the coin and created again put levy on my own coin and went through. This is what it was meant since it was giving me an option of my choice of levy. Xem or my own and this time all good my levy went to my main account

1 Like