NEM Wallet Beta 2.4.4 - Bug bounty paid in XEM

The privKey has 128 characters. Just counted right in NCC.

There was a possibility to import a json File in earlier Version, is it still active? I can’t find it. That would be easier maybe.

So I finally found the Error: As you said the key should have 64 or 66 Characters and mine had 128, I had a look. And: Surprise! It’s written two times in NCC. So I deleted the double one and import worked fine. I just wonder how that could happen. I opened NCC several times the last weeks to resolve this issue and it was always that long…

1 Like

Hello!

I have just made a testnet transaction with an [automatic] XEM Amount of 1 (automatic because I am checking the box “Mosaic transfer”). Then I attached 9000000 nem:xem (9 XEM) and 100 of my mosaic as you can see here (first incoming transaction of this account… its the tx with data hash db1feb6fa6858b03af08b9817bfbf6e155fa4676cfc22f333ff4551f437e1227): http://bob.nem.ninja:7890//account/transfers/incoming?address=TBRA6PUMPOFLGJ27ZM5XY2FSO4ZN2HIZBARU47UQ

But as you can see on the screenshot, only 9 XEM got credited to the account, so where is this missing 1 XEM from the Amount field? When I select nem:xem mosaic to attach and set the amount to 9000000, the Levy field stays to “None” so I really don’t think I’m missing a fee or so.

My XEM address in case this bug is confirmed :slight_smile: : NB72EM6TTSX72O47T3GQFL345AB5WYKIDODKPPYW

You are transferring mosaics using a V2 transaction (V2=Version 2).
Such a transaction has to interpreted in a different way than V1 transactions.
Basicly the amount field only says “1 times what you find in the attachments”. It doesn’t specify a xem amount.
if the amount field would be 5.000000 then 5 times the attachment would be transferred.

2 Likes

Hello, I found something else tonight!

My process:

• send XEM to a MultiSig account from a 3rd party account (account A sends to account MS)
  • also logged in with account B which is cosignatory of acount MS (in another tab).
  • when I send the transaction from account A, it appears in account B (probably because this one is a cosignatory of MS, and the money goes to MS).
  • but after the transaction was confirmed (as show screenshots), the “MultiSig” tab in Send & Receive with account B, is not up to date with the Multi Sig Balance!
  • when I logout account B, and log back in, I then don’t see MS’s transaction anymore! but the MultiSig tab in Send & Receive, this time, is up to date with the MultiSig balance. i confirm after writing this entry the transaction is still not appearing anymore as it did on account B.

Something is wrong and I think this can be 2 bugs:

• I’m not sure an incoming transaction is supposed to appear on dashboards of cosignatories? If it should appear, why doesn’t it appear anymore when I logout / login again.
  • Then I also think the MultiSig tab in Send & Receive should update the Multisig’s balance anytime it is displayed in the Balance field.

Following is the scenario from above in screenshots :

Edit: One more little typo bug discovered when my signature is “awaited” for a multisig account transaction i’m a consignatory of. In the following error message “signature” is missing :

Have a nice day!

Version 1.3.4

• New account safety measures at wallet creation
  • Transaction details and multisignature dropdowns shows account label if present in address book
  • Selected language stored in local storage
  • Russian translation
  • Minor fixes & improvements
4 Likes

Although it is a warning sentence for an additional English part, Japanese people ignore English and do not read, so do not you have time to translate for 30 minutes?

I made a Japanese version so I git pull it.

Probably the team already knows about is, but I made a wallet with a customized private key. After I had my 10k vested balance, it was impossible to start delegated harvesting because there was a bug in the system that my private key couldn’t communicate with my remote address. I guess that needs to be fixed also.

The team was unable to fix it for me so the only solution for me was to make a new wallet…

1 Like

Awesome stuff, thanks so much for your hard work on this Quantum_Mechanics!

Any time-lines on the Apostille certificate generation to be reduced in size and in PDF in future? That will be great :blush:

that will definitely be on our list of things to do.

1 Like

Hi QM.
When setting 0-of-m using Edit a multisignature contract
This is a specification that will be m-of-m.

However, NanoWallet can not sign m-of-m.
Notice comes but all signatures can not be done

My address
NB2225-VL43PT-ZROTAE-IMVZFW-JK3CPE-7Y23OF-RTTO

sorry Poor English

…Can you understand that?
I am not good at English.

Hi,

Yes I understand :slight_smile:

Thanks for the report, will look into it for upcoming release

2 Likes

Hello there!

I have had a data update issue with the NanoWallet which I think is important. Following is the Scenario:

• I have a locally running NIS (in Node page, custom node 192.168.1.101)
  • The local NIS needed about 10 - 15 minutes to synchronize with the blockchain this morning, that is ok.
  • I went to my nanowallet and logged in with my account. I checked “Node” and it would say Error (only?), now that is not my problem because I understand that it means “Error NIS is synchronizing”. Nevertheless, the account show the correct balance non-zero in XEM.
  • Now when my local NIS is done synchronizing I came back to the nanowallet tab and clicked on Dashboard.
    • My balance was stating 0 XEM!
    • I needed to sign out + sign back in for the changes to see my correct balance again

I believe there is a problem here as the Update should be done in background, and probably broke as states following screenshot:

NCK34K5LIXL4OMPDLVGPTWPZMGFTDRZQEBRS5Q2S

Take care! :slight_smile:

I asked the same question before.
Again, I think that it is better to describe the final fee for the multi-sig account fee.
Some people have received opinions that Fee is different from some people.
I think that it is better to add the following items to the current Fee display.

… + (Min signatures - 1 (Isser)) × 6

Thank you for your consideration.

2 Likes

Hello @Quantum_Mechanics and community.

First of all, congratulations for the huge effort that you’re doing to maintain and grow NanoWallet.

As an improvement for future releases, I would like that the post includes the checksum to ensure the validity of the file. What do you think?

I leave here the sha256sum for future readers.

08d963a7a537dbb32ff5278c1958f56f1c2baa20b7a29e5c5e4e4f7e70b47ee5 NanoWallet-1.3.4 -- Apostille TX f9a506e3abfa225d60b4447017279a6af7561428e0f53839fb3bea92fe8c129d -- Date 2017-04-20.zip

Best,

Even NanoWallet could be distributed via GitHub releases instead of Dropbox link, could it?

2 Likes

Hi, checksum is now added to the op :slight_smile: .

Yeah I think it could, will look into it for the next release

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is considered as a bug but i think it is a issue that could be approved. First time i created a wallet and logged into it the node was automatically chosen and active. The second time i logged in the node was not chosen automatically. And for a new person using the wallet it gave me almost a heart attack to not see my account balance. Could the wallet have maybe a text in dashboard to make it very clear when node is not selected? The text: nothing to show is pretty alerting :D.
Maybe something like: nothing to show here, select a node
Even adding a text that tells that the nodes are safe to connect would probably decrease problems with new account owners.

Another thing I noticed:
Updating the market information doesn’t seem to update the USD balance.

-J

ND6NJZ-AZLZS4-PWYMUH-4ERJNU-YIYZWO-FFKH2X-SLXK
:+1: :upside_down: