Nanowallet installer- not installing/working

Been trying to install the nanowallet/ After I download the file- click START- the intro web page pops up- but nothing shows… any ideas whats going on? Is the install file gone now?

OK, you download the nanowallet over dropbox. Then you have the file extracted and then you click on “~/NanoWallet/start.html” ? correct ?

I did a direct download- option. I dont use drop box, but yes I captured the zip file and clicked on start- my browser takes me start.html- and the page is blank.

Make sure you extract the file fully

OK I did that… and it worked- Thank you! I was getting so discouraged lol

Glad it now works, I made he same mistake when i was trying to install the nano wallet, so understand your frustration.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem. I chose direct download and extracted the file. The start html returns a blank page. I checked several times to make sure I extracted all 60+ files fully.
One observation is that I do not see the NEM icon on the start html file, it is the explorer default icon.
Can somebody help? Many thanks.

Make sure you extracted the nanowallet zip. Right click on start.html and open the page with chrome or firefox

Thanks very much. Chrome works. Appreciate a lot the prompt help.

I have run into the same problem. For some reason it shows in Chrome but not in Safari.