Need help and willing to pay you 0.5 btc

Here’s the scoop ; I dont know how come I lost my first address

• I use moblie app and download from this web
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nem.nac.mainnet&hl=en
    Nem Mainnet Android client.

• I think ‘’’’ play.google.com/store/apps/details?’’’ having my cell phone details: Rogers Motorola MotoE2(4G-LTE)
    *I use g-email to register, and

• I set up a moblie app Wallet ~a few months ago

• was working fine as always and I use it for exchange sometime.

• untill last night after i use some nem for my exchange " it was show only what i sent and was not account there any more.
    *I try to get into the wallet again but nothing happens; no options just nothing.
    *or i maybe delete account by accident

• I can enter my wallet password, but that’s no good without a account.
    *I still can see my account when I check it on http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/
    *I’m not sure what node it was on but I did change all the node in the list and still not see my first address.

A;What address is it currently showing as your address?
    Q; N0! when I go into the wallet there are no accounts and nothing to give you a screenshot of… just an add account button. How do find my NEM?

Have you tried searching from some file manager for all .wlt files on your phone?

Useless if you forgot the password…

I think if you cleared browser history it could clear your wallet, try to search trough recycle bin if your file manager has one, and temporary folder, it might got lost there

Also search all zip files if you ever backed up your wallet, it may be downloaded in one

Use some other file browser than your systems…

My two xem

P.s. try contacting app developer. And checking your mail for usefull info. You clould proove that you own that account

2 Likes

Thank you buddy, I will follow every instruct you gave me and if this work, i will owe you more than 2 xem… thank you again.

When you click on this arrow, you’ll find all the accounts in your wallet. Good luck

Yeah, that is the point, itt should show up like this in the screenshot but when I go into the wallet there are no accounts and nothing to give you a screenshot of… just an add account button.

Is possible about node??? what Servers do you using?

Node Servers?

• go.nem.ninja
    Or ???

I think you might be using the phone to clean up the application data, right?
If that’s the case, it probably won’t revover the wallet becase of you didnt back up your priate key in my opinion…

No I did not clear up data or delete anything at all, it was happened after I sent some nem out of my account and I want go back and checking how much I have nem left but everything gone.

Did you restart your cell phone and try again?

yes, i did but all i can see just a screenshot of… ‘’'just an add account button… somebody said maybe about Node so what SERVERS DO YOU USING?

I don’t think it has much to do with that and I’m using 199.217.112.135

I know this is a small chance to get nem back… ::cry::cry: my saving money now gone!

1 Like

Good luck, brother!