Need help and willing to pay you 0.5 btc

I store nem in my moblie wallet but i cant get into the address i store them… if anybody can help me to get into them and sure i willing to pay you 0.5 btc.

Hello!

don’t you remember the password ?

Also, did you backup your private key ?

i can get in the wallet no problem but i cant find the address I store them … the mobile wallet just not show up the address I have nem:(
1-no! i not back up my moblie wallet yet,
2- I dont see the privat key in my moblie wallet
3-the moblie wallet just showing up the NEW adress but not show the address where i store them…
need help man!

• from where did you send the XEM ?
  • please give us the address to which you think you sent the XEM
  • please give us details on the new address as you say - why do you say new address? in this case, what is the old address?
  • did you use another client before the mobile wallet ?
  • iOS or Android ?

Also, please backup your private keys as the first thing you do with a wallet - especially when sending money to it!

from where did you send the XEM ?
**NB36LZ-TTFTCQ-A6V3SF-O5OUAH-WLKN54-ZB5NUV-WPRQ
this adress i store my nem but i cant get into it and mobile wallet just keep showing differest address

please give us the address to which you think you sent the XEM
**http://chain.nem.ninja
I still can check and see them here but not in my wallet

please give us details on the new address as you say - why do you say new address? in this case, what is the old address?
**the moblie wallet let me creat NEW nem address.

did you use another client before the mobile wallet ?
iOS or Android ?
**NO
Also, please backup your private keys as the first thing you do with a wallet - especially when sending money to it!
**yes but my mistake was I dont know where to find the privat key in moblie app … how stupid me.!

i still dont know which you use, iOS mobile wallet or Android mobile wallet ?

• on android you should be able to “switch” the selected account, use the back button on top left, on the first page there should be a list of wallets.

Also, where is the NB36 address coming from, what client did you use to create it in the first place?

Sorry My english not very good, I am from Asia.

i still dont know which you use, iOS mobile wallet or Android mobile wallet ?
**Oh yes, I use Android mobile wallet

on android you should be able to “switch” the selected account, use the back button on top left, on the first page there should be a list of wallets.
** I already did switch but nfortunately, I still cannot find the address the one I want.

no problem i understand you perfectly up to here :slight_smile:

• where did you create the NB36 address?
  • did you ever open this account with a NEM client before or is it an Exchange address?

where did you create the NB36 address?
***I did download this app from this link below.
https://www.nem.io/install.html#mobileWallets

did you ever open this account with a NEM client before or is it an Exchange address?
**I did open this account a few month ago and I alway use it for exchange till last night, something really wrong after I use it for my exchange after then Nowhere i can find the NB36 address ever again :frowning:

have you reinstalled your mobile since then ? or the wallet app?

if you didn’t backup your private keys, I’m not sure how you can recover the wallet :confused:

have you reinstalled your mobile since then ? or the wallet app
**no i did not

if you didn’t backup your private keys, I’m not sure how you can recover the wallet
**this is the answer I LOST THEM?? oh man!!!

if you did not reinstall, your wallet should be on your phone. dont panic just yet.

how many wallets do you have in the list where you can switch? have you tried them all? please show a screenshot of the wallet list.

also. which node are you using? this should not have any effect on which wallets are available in your phone but may be a hint to me for helping you.

you have never used this address in another client? you only sent or received XEM for this address on your mobile-wallet? if this is really the case the only option probably is to double/triple check again, if you can switch to this wallet in your mobile-app.

did you make a backup of your mobile-phone in the last couple of weeks? maybe you can restore your whole phone. this could be the last option in my opinion :frowning:

if you did not reinstall, your wallet should be on your phone. dont panic just yet.
**thank you for helping .

how many wallets do you have in the list where you can switch? have you tried them all? please show a screenshot of the wallet list.
**as I said I did not creat any new address… NB36 the only one address I used and have but nowhere i can found now.

also. which node are you using? this should not have any effect on which wallets are available in your phone but may be a hint to me for helping you.
**My Nem moblie app verion; 1.0.66 beta mainnet
and my phone is Motolora.

you have never used this address in another client?
**No Never,

you only sent or received XEM for this address on your mobile-wallet?
**Yes and always.

if this is really the case the only option probably is to double/triple check again, if you can switch to this wallet in your mobile-app.
***check more than 100 times now but Oh man I cant find it :frowning:

did you make a backup of your mobile-phone in the last couple of weeks? maybe you can restore your whole phone. this could be the last option in my opinion :frowning:
**I turn off and on my phone but stil lsee nothing… as I said my big mistake i not back up my wallet more than 3 weeks :frowning:

it could be sufficient if you made a backup of your phone in the last weeks. but if you neither have a backup of your phone, nor a backup of the wallet there probably will be no way to recover your wallet :frowning:

I really dont understand how NB36 address can disappear after i sent some out?

also. which node are you using?
***go.nem.ninja
*My Nem moblie app verion; 1.0.66 beta mainnet

this should not have any effect on which wallets are available in your phone but may be a hint to me for helping you.
**please help :frowning:

What address is it currently showing as your address?

summary:

• you created NB36 with your phone a few months ago.
  • then came back this week and the app let you create a New Wallet
  • now you are looking for the first address
  • please give us a screenshot of the list of wallets. If you can’t find it, that’s probably where your wallet got lost. on the top left of the app you will see a back Button, go back as often as possible and you will land on the Wallet list. If you only see one wallet there, then your wallet is not on this phone, or on this app. Maybe the app got reinstalled etc. it is very important to backup any of your private keys at anytime.

and then also answer @empers question because that would let us know what you mean with new wallet :slight_smile: as for now we have only received the NB36 address