NEM and gamification

Hi all,
I’m new to the NEM community and look forward to connecting with many of you!
My team and I are interested in applications using gamification as a means to drive customer engagement.
I know that there are already a few loyalty & reward projects already using the NEM blockchain to that purpose.
If you share an interest in this area, please share your comments & ideas here!

2 Likes

The integration of gamification techniques already deployed by many merchants through the closed economies developed on the blockchain promises to go a step further in improving data collection, understanding user preferences, and ultimately capitalizing on this information. Although I feel that the industry still has further room to improve on its early ambitions.
Last December, the CryptoKitties craze dominated headlines, but we all know what happened next :slight_smile:
From my perspective, the gaming industry is the next destination.

2 Likes

Hi Fabrice!

Interested to hear more about what you’re looking to achieve. What are some of the ways NEM and NEM users could benefit from applications using gamification based on the NEM blockchain?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @ztoymas we’re definitely interested to see how we could incorporate gamification to benefit the NEM community, widely speaking.
The NEM blockchain opens up new perspectives for us, and we also feel that we can use our experience in such a way as to utilize the NEM blockchain in a whole new different way…
We should talk if you’d like to share ideas!