NEM Authenticator has reached an important stage where we can open a public beta. We want to share the working progress soon and often, as much as a security critical app can do.
Process to be a beta tester
- Submit your application (NO longer available)
- Setup the multisig account manually (we will add a simple tutorial to know how)
- You will receive the application in few days (we expect 2 days)
*We are working to share the application without need your email
###Feedback / issues / bugs
We will use this thread to report the bugs found meanwhile the project is not published at GitHub.
When an issue is found, the beta tester should report the issue following the next template as much as he/she can.
- OS: Android 7.01
- Task: Signing a transaction
- Interaction: Click sign button
- Causes: Application closes
- Application account: TAZM4L-SMAHPD-EKHJJO-6MVMBQ-3C2KCJ-ME5A2D-YFOJ
In case that it’s related with a transaction included in a block, the transaction hash should be included to be able to track the issue.
The application only accepts TESTNET accounts
###The project status
- NEM Authenticator: WORKING IN PROGRESS
- NanoWallet component: PENDING
- Documentation: PENDING
Because of NanoWallet component status is PENDING, the beta testers need to setup the multisig account by themselves to be able to use NEM Authenticator.
A public project roadmap can be found here
NEM Authenticator is public!
iOS: Coming soon
Interesting links related: