NEM Beta 0.4.20

Just updated.
Smooth running nothing unual to report.  :slight_smile:

is 0.4.20 released? i dont see an announcement?

(im on (very)limited internet so i cant mess with the client/servers etc… its already cost me 50 euro on top of my monthly bill… :frowning: )

is 0.4.20 released? i dont see an announcement?

(im on (very)limited internet so i cant mess with the client/servers etc.. its already cost me 50 euro on top of my monthly bill.. :( )

Neither did I.....
ooops.... :-[
( I think I screwed up here.........)
You will find it here as usual :
http://bob.nem.ninja/

We're you able to download the New version?

I wouldn't call it a screw up. If the devs put it there I don't see it being an issue.

I wouldn't call it a screw up. If the devs put it there I don't see it being an issue.

Yes I did, yesterday, was already online before yesterday.
Do you have problems downloading the file ?
http://bob.nem.ninja/nis-ncc-0.4.20.tgz

Well it still feel like I screwed up, afterall I am just a user and started a new topic with this release...

Yes I did, yesterday, was already online before yesterday.
Do you have problems downloading the file ?
http://bob.nem.ninja/nis-ncc-0.4.20.tgz

Well it still feel like I screwed up, afterall I am just a user and started a new topic with this release...

ah ok..

no i just cant download it cos of my internet.. gone over the usage. tethered to mobile data now which is too slow to do anything..

I can confirm that I am using 0.4.20 for NIC and NIS.  Not sure when it went live since it looks the same but now we can see our balance. 

The confirmation when sending NEM is a bit different and better now because it has more info.

Devs usually make an announcement.  Not sure if there was one this time.

We build that release but then decided to wait for some more stuff before making the next official release.
We left it on bob.enm.ninja to see how long it would take untill someone would notice ^^
Consider it as an easter egg. Btw there is another easter egg here in the forum in one of my posts. Seems nobody noticed so far.

We build that release but then decided to wait for some more stuff before making the next *official* release.
We left it on bob.enm.ninja to see how long it would take untill someone would notice ^^
Consider it as an easter egg. Btw there is another easter egg here in the forum in one of my posts. Seems nobody noticed so far.

just went through your posts and couldnt find any easter eggs? :L

Well… on my Windows client, I update0d through the nem-client.jnlp and I got the NIS 0.4.17 and NCC 0.4.20. It works normal, but a little bit strange to me =)

On my linux client, I stoped everything and did:

a cd … to leave the /opt/nem Folder;

A rm -r /nem/

I downloaded the client and unzipped it;

I did a sudo mv package/ /opt/nem

It was all ok, except when I started the client, it gave me an problem at NIS:

SQL out of bounds exception. Error HIYM or HYIM…

I needed to delete the DB cause it got corrupted and restart NIS. Then it worked very well.

I made an copy of the DB and the las log I had, cause I accidentally deleted all the content of NIS folder. I just dont have it here!

=)

so far everything is 0.4.20 is working well for me.