NEM Beta 0.4.45

When I click

For the most part everything is working fine  like always, but I just wanted to comment on a couple of errors. I am pretty sure the dev team is already aware of them.

When I click

For the most part everything is working fine  like always, but I just wanted to comment on a couple of errors. I am pretty sure the dev team is already aware of them.

When I click

Thx for explaining, jabo38. It seems NIS is just too slow the first time you click on the harvest view, thus you run into the timeout. The second time the data is in the DB cache and NIS is fast enough.

Thx for explaining, jabo38. It seems NIS is just too slow the first time you click on the harvest view, thus you run into the timeout. The second time the data is in the DB cache and NIS is fast enough.

Why dont you set the timeout higher?

The timeout is already at 5 seconds, a request to NIS should not take more time.

Well, but it does sometimes. Especially for me at the cubieboard. Is a hihger timeout bad in some way?

mixmaster, does it time out on a cubie board too when you click on transaction view?

I just switched from Dashboard to Transactions like 30 times without timeout. Not sure if this is a good test (cache?).

I do sometimes have timeouts (Error 500) when I scroll down the transaction list though.

hmm…cubie board seems to be weak indeed ^^ The request takes 100ms when i scroll down on my computer. Anyway I will try to improve the block harvest view but not in the next release.

im getting "error 709" when i try to start remote harvesting on my nemisis account. its done loads of transactions (its the one i sent all the competition nem from)… i deleted that account from my wallet and entered it again from the private key and still getting the same thing. transactions are not showing up when i go to transactions page but they show on the dash board.

also ncc keeps disconnecting from remote nis every so often… as in the red bar… not the orange one.

im getting "error 709" when i try to start remote harvesting on my nemisis account. its done loads of transactions (its the one i sent all the competition nem from).. i deleted that account from my wallet and entered it again from the private key and still getting the same thing.

If you did that, the outcome is sort of obvious. Remote harvesting is generated when you add account to the wallet (that might change in future). So if you re-added priv key (deleted + added again), there is most likely different remote harvesting key present, that's why you can't start remote harvesting.

You should be able to deactivate it (ofc, that'll take 1440 blocks, if you'll have problems let us know).

transactions are not showing up when i go to transactions page but they show on the dash board.

that's sort of weird, maybe there's timeout when getting data from remote nis... we'll have a look at that.

also ncc keeps disconnecting from remote nis every so often.. as in the red bar.. not the orange one.

That's sort of strange

im getting "error 709" when i try to start remote harvesting on my nemisis account. its done loads of transactions (its the one i sent all the competition nem from).. i deleted that account from my wallet and entered it again from the private key and still getting the same thing.

If you did that, the outcome is sort of obvious. Remote harvesting is generated when you add account to the wallet (that might change in future). So if you re-added priv key (deleted + added again), there is most likely different remote harvesting key present, that's why you can't start remote harvesting.

You should be able to deactivate it (ofc, that'll take 1440 blocks, if you'll have problems let us know).

transactions are not showing up when i go to transactions page but they show on the dash board.

that's sort of weird, maybe there's timeout when getting data from remote nis... we'll have a look at that.

also ncc keeps disconnecting from remote nis every so often.. as in the red bar.. not the orange one.

That's sort of strange

ok il cancle remote harvesting and try again.

do you need logs or anything?

nis cutting out could just be because of my internet though. im up home now and i dont remember that happening when im down at college where i have way better connection. will let you know if it happens down there.