NEM Beta 0.6.30, 0.6.31

I just tried it and on windows it works using ctrl+v. So I am not sure why you have that issue.

I had this issue with Adding Adresses to Adressbook from the beginnen. Somehow cmd  + v is not accepted in "[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][font=roboto]Account's Private Key" [/font][color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][font=roboto]Field the other Fields work as expect (e.g. "Label").[/font]
[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][font=roboto]If I define a short cut "ctrl + v" for paste it works in "Acc Priv Key" field, but this is now real solution under OS X.[/font]
[color=#444444][font=roboto]So maybe the NCC dev could look into it.[/font]
[color=#444444][font=roboto]BTW who is responsible for NCC ?[/font]

FireF
[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][font=roboto]cmd key is also know as "Apple Key"[/font]

its interesting.  I tried to repeat this and I couldn't get it to work.  On my Mac every time I press command + v it was able to paste in all the fields including the "Account's Private Key" box in the window "Add an Existing Account".  I'm running 6.31 stand alone version. 

Firefighter, are you running the installer by chance?  If so, I'll try that out.  Also, if so did you delete all the old versions of NEM.  I find I have to delete everything and then install to make the installer work right on Mac. 

Hey gang,

Some days ago I downloaded the new version. The update was flawless, and everything wen as normal.

Today Im seing some strange behaviour.

First im stuck at block 102843, and the NIS message says its synchronized. I already restarted the client, and the windows machine, and still stuck. The ports are open. I was aware of this because I sent my self some xem yesterday, and I can see them on the block explorer but not on my client.

Also Im harvesting from a remote node, usually I get one block every other day, today in my client I have like 10. But I cant see that on the nembex block explorer.

Please any advice would be great!

Hey gang,

Some days ago I downloaded the new version. The update was flawless, and everything wen as normal.

First im stuck at block 102843, and the NIS message says its synchronized. I already restarted the client, and the windows machine, and still stuck. The ports are open. I was aware of this because I sent my self some xem yesterday, and I can see them on the block explorer but not on my client.

Also Im harvesting from a remote node, usually I get one block every other day, today in my client I have like 10. But I cant see that on the nembex block explorer.

You should send your logs to bloodyrookie.

its interesting.  I tried to repeat this and I couldn't get it to work.  On my Mac every time I press command + v it was able to paste in all the fields including the "Account's Private Key" box in the window "Add an Existing Account".  I'm running 6.31 stand alone version. 

Firefighter, are you running the installer by chance?  If so, I'll try that out.  Also, if so did you delete all the old versions of NEM.  I find I have to delete everything and then install to make the installer work right on Mac.

I'm not using the installer version. I simply download  zip version and unzip it into a new dir. They I use the StartNcc script jadejack coded.

[code]#!/bin/bash
cd ~/nem_631/package/ncc
java -cp ".:./*:../libs/*" org.nem.deploy.CommonStarter > /dev/null 2>&1 &
echo "NCC started"
cd ~/
[/code]

I've tried safari and firefox. And tried it again with out plugins. Interestingly  if I hit cmd + v the Menu "Edit" blinks blue. So it is recognize but some how it is not working. If i select Edit/Paste via mouse everything works, If I assign ctrl + v to "Edit/Paste" it works too. It's a real strange bug. Maybe some dev now if the Accout Private Key field have some different html options. I can paste the priv key in Label field with out any problems.

My Private key = [size=78%]0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef
I tried it with a random key also.

FireF

[/code]

[color=rgb(102, 102, 102)][font=Tahoma]Wallet upgrade automatically,very nice ,thanks [/font]

I've kind of repeated firefighters error on the testnet on my Windows desktop. I have problems with copy and pasting address information and changing names of accounts in the address book.

Hey gang,

You should send your logs to bloodyrookie.

When i put to synchronize a few hours after my vps go down, it stuck around the Block # 103000
In harvested blocks were several blocks until today's date, but after deleting the db and resync the last block was harvested # 102111, June 9.
This means that went into a fork, perhaps the same in which the fher98 was been. :(
I send logs to bloodyrookie.

When i put to synchronize a few hours after my vps go down, it stuck around the Block # 103000
In harvested blocks were several blocks until today's date, but after deleting the db and resync the last block was harvested # 102111, June 9.
This means that went into a fork, perhaps the same in which the fher98 was been. :(

Well, happen that the remote harvester I was using never updated to the new client. So yes I was harvesting on a fork... HUGE amounts of XEM.

Sadly they all where lies...

Just check if thats your case.

Not sure if that is really the case here, but theoretically you could be harvesting on a fork, if you dont check if the remote nis you are using is up-to-date.

Well, happen that the remote harvester I was using never updated to the new client. So yes I was harvesting on a fork... HUGE amounts of XEM.

Yep, we were in the same fork.

Struck again at block 139036
Check your NIS is in the last block.
My node is 23.95.44.*

Struck again at block 139036
Check your NIS is in the last block.
My node is 23.95.44.*

Currently Im at block 156465