NEM Beta 0.6.75 and Lightwallet Standalone 1.8
Noteworthy, Effective, Modern
Some nice node-rewards related changes coming in.
- Fixed SQL query that lead to slow block storage.
- Fixed several memory issues. The footprint should now be a lot smaller and shouldn’t grow over time.
- Trying to auto harvest with an unknown account upon NIS startup does not exit NIS, only an error message is logged.
- By default a fresh installed NIS will automatically boot upon startup using a random key and the corresponding address as name. If boot key and boot name are explicitely supplied in the config, NIS will use those.
- The detection of the state ‘synchronized’ is now more stable. If a node falls behind the tray message that the node switched to state ‘booted’ will appear after 2 minutes.
- The number of harvesters allowed on a node has now a default value of 4. This should fix the infamous ‘harvesting limit reached’ error message when delegated harvesting is activated.
- By default, less messages are logged.
- Websocket port changed to 7778
- Small cosmetic changes in NCC.
Lightwallet changes are mostly some minor fixes for few irritating issues.
NEM Beta 0.6.77
0.6.76 - was an incorrect build, as quickly noticed and reported by sheld0r.
It fixes the issue with:
org.nem.core.model.ImportanceTransferTransaction cannot be cast to org.nem.core.model.MultisigAggregateModificationTransaction.
That could happen when announcing the block or transaction to the websocket.
Transaction itself should not be affected and should end up in the chain.
(Sorry it took so long, we wanted to include some other changes too, but finally we gave up on that)
If you’re using the installer make sure to stop running ncc and nis before running the installer!
NEM requires Java 8
Remember installer requires 64-bit java
You can download java from official page: http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp